《新福尔摩斯》第278期:束手无策
教程:​新福尔摩斯(3季全)  浏览:538  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    They're taking their time, aren't they?

    他们还真是磨蹭啊?
    I still don't understand. - And there's the back of the T-shirt.
    我还是没搞明白. - 这句话可以印到T恤背面.
    You just know things - how does that work?
    你就是知道事情.这怎么行得通?
    I just love your little soldier face. I'd like to punch it.
    我真喜欢你这张军人的小脸蛋.我想揍两拳.
    Bring it over here a minute.Come on. For Mary. Bring me your face.
    把脸凑过来,快点.为了玛丽.把脸凑过来.
    Lean forward a bit and stick your face out.
    身体略微前倾.把脸伸出来
    Please.Now, can I flick it?
    拜託,我能弹弹吗?
    Look at me. Can I flick your face?
    看著我.我能弹你的小脸吗?
    I just love doing this. I could do it all day.
    我太喜欢弹人脸了.玩一整天都不腻.
    Well, it works like this, John.I know who Mary hurt and killed.
    事情是这样.约翰,我知道玛丽伤害和杀过的人.
    I know where to find people who hate her.
    我知道去哪裡找恨她的人.
    I know where they live, I know their phone numbers.
    我知道他们的住址和电话号码.
    All in my mind palace, all of it.I could phone them right now and tear your whole life down...
    所有这一切.都在我的思维殿堂裡,我可以现在就打电话给他们.毁掉你的整个人生
    And I will,unless you let me flick your face.
    我说到做到,除非你让我弹你的小脸蛋.
    This is what I do to people.This is what I do to whole countries.
    我就这么对付别人,我就这么对付整个国家.
    Just because I know.Can I do your eye now?
    就因为我知道,我现在能弹你眼睛了吗?
    See if you can keep it open, hmm?
    看你能否做到不眨眼?
    Come on, for Mary. Keep it open.
    来嘛.为了玛丽.别眨眼.
    Sherlock? - Let him. I'm sorry, just...let him.
    夏洛克? - 让他弹.对不起.就让他弹吧
    Hmm? Come on, eye open.
    来吧.别眨眼.
    It's difficult, isn't it?Janine managed to once.
    很难做到是吧?珍妮做到过一次.
    She makes the funniest noises.
    她发出的声音可好笑了

    点击查看 BBC《新福尔摩斯》全季 更多精彩内容

    0/0
      上一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第277期:Magnussen的思维殿堂 下一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第279期:圣诞快乐!比较好的结局

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)