艾伦脱口秀77:光芒万丈
教程:艾伦脱口秀  浏览:379  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Hi.Hi, Oprah. Happy Mardi Gras I'm... I'm not Oprah, and I'm trying to do a show right here.

    嗨 .嗨 奥普拉 狂欢节快乐 我 我不是奥普拉 我这正做节目呢

    I know that.Happy Mardi Gras, Helen.Sorry everybody. This is Gina.

    我知道 狂欢节快乐 海伦 抱歉 这是吉娜

    She is our Litter Genie model from "Cat Week".

    她是来自"猫猫日记"的"凌乱小妖"模特

    Gina, I don't think...Uh... very popular.

    吉娜 我觉得 挺受欢迎嘛

    Oh, wow. You're very very full of yourself since you modeled for Little Genie.

    哇 自从做了"凌乱小妖"的模特之后 你就相当富有啊

    Listen, maybe you've had too much to drink, do you think?No.

    听着 你是不是喝太多了 你觉得呢 没有

    No? Okay. Do you wanna sit down?Yes.All right. I was thinking maybe in the chair here.

    没有吗 好吧 你要坐下吗 好 好吧 我说的是坐椅子上

    Do you want to sit in the chair?Okay.Look at my beads. - I see them.They're clean and shiny. - They are.

    你想坐椅子上来吗 好 快看我的项链 -看到了 光芒万丈 -确实

    You remember that? You remember that?

    你记得吗 记不记得

    Yeah. I remember that. I know about Mardi Gras.

    我记得 我知道狂欢节

    Shiny. - Yep.You wanna know how I got them?

    好闪 -对 想知道我怎么得来的吗

    I know how you got them. I know what happened there.

    我知道是怎么来的 我知道当时发生了什么

    You wanna see how I got them?

    你想看看我怎么得到这链子的吗

    No. I do not want to see it.You wanna see how I got them?

    不想 一点都不想 想看吗

    Do not wanna see.I can show you. - No.I brought a clip.

    完全不想 可以给你看看 -不要 我带了录像

    Really? - Hmm. Roll it!

    是吗 -播放

    英语脱口秀

    0/0
      上一篇:艾伦脱口秀76:国内票房第一 下一篇:艾伦脱口秀78:真是很幸运

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)