艾伦脱口秀79:平生最可怕的事
教程:艾伦脱口秀  浏览:407  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Last week while driving with her one-year old son

    今天的第一位嘉宾 上周带着

    our first guest experienced the most frightening event of her life.

    她一岁的儿子开车时 经历了平生最可怕的事

    Thankfully a hero appeared on the busy highway to save the day from Springfield Minnesota.

    庆幸的是 一位来自斯普林菲尔德明尼苏达州的英雄 在拥堵的高速公路上出手相助 让他们转危为安

    Please welcome Sara Sorby.Boy, oh boy. Okay.

    让我们欢迎萨拉·索比 天哪 喔

    So you're, you are driving, and you're driving your one

    所以 你当时在开车 而且带着你一岁的儿子

    Ben is his name? - Yes So you are driving Ben,your one-year old son, to a doctor's appointment?

    他叫本 是吗 -对 你开车载着本 你一岁大的儿子 去看医生吗

    Yes. - So was he sick?He has some medical issues we are trying to figure out,

    对 -他病了吗 他身体有点问题 我们正想办法查明病因

    so he has doctor's appointment just about every other week.

    所以他每隔一周就要去看医生

    Wow, okay, so that's stressful enough. - Yeah.

    好吧 压力已经够大了 -确实

    So you are driving him and what happens?

    你开车载着他 然后发生了什么

    I was driving and my f pedal of my car kind of started skipping.

    我当时正开着车 汽车的油门踏板突然开始跳动

    So I called my dad and I said what should I do, my car isn't working. And he said," you need to pull it over."

    然后我给我父亲打电话告诉他 我车出问题了 应该怎么办 他让我把车停到路边

    So I was in the left lane,and needed to get all the way to the right lane.

    我当时在左车道 要想办法开到右车道去

    And my accelerator pedal just stopped working,and I watched the speedometer just dropped on my car.

    但车的油门踏板完全失灵了 我看到汽车表盘上的速度一直往下掉

    So I basically kind of coasted over to the right lane.

    我当时算是滑向右车道的

    And I went to brake.And my brake wouldn't work,so I just kind of shifted it to the park,and my car started filling with smoke.

    然后我又踩刹车 结果发现刹车也坏了 所以我就换到停车档 然后车开始冒烟了

    英语脱口秀

    0/0
      上一篇:艾伦脱口秀78:真是很幸运 下一篇:艾伦脱口秀80:肾上腺素直往上飙

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)