艾伦脱口秀113:拍一部新电影
教程:艾伦脱口秀  浏览:351  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    He didn't mind! - No.So Jeremy Renner You present with Jeremy, he got so much flack for what he said,

    他一点都不在意 -没错 杰瑞米·雷纳 你和杰瑞米一起上台颁奖 他说的话引起了不少议论

    He said something about your "Golden Globes".Yeah, I know, I said I have the nails.

    他提到了你的"一对金球" 对 我知道 我说我有指甲

    Cause he was supposed to open the envelope,and I said "you want to open the envelope?"

    因为本来应该是他开信封的 所以我说"你想打开信封吗"

    He goes "no, you open it." and I said "yeah, I have the nail"

    他说"不 你开吧" 然后我说"好吧 我有指甲"

    So I opened it with my nails, and then he said,

    然后我用指甲划开信封 然后他说

    "Yeah, you have the Globes"Meaning my... - Globes.

    "没错 你有球" 指的是我的 -一对球

    And so I thought that was funny. - It was.

    我觉得还蛮搞笑的 -是挺搞笑的

    I was gotta to be little bit warm cause I was embarrassed,

    我还因为尴尬觉得有点热

    Butt of the joke, or the boob of the joke.But, um, yeah, it's funny.

    玩笑不是关于屁股就是关于胸 但是 呃 对 还蛮搞笑的

    I didn't think he should get flack for that No, he shouldn't. - Yeah

    我想他不应该因为这个被别人指责 对 不应该 -没错

    I think those are the things that happen at the Globes.

    我觉得这样的事只会发生在金球奖中

    that don't happen at the Oscars.Funny? Right? - You should be able to be in the moment.

    奥斯卡就不会有这样的事 很有趣 对吧 -你应该能享受每一刻

    It's a loose setting there. Anyway,And now you were with your co-Star in the new movie,

    不管怎么说整个氛围都很轻松 你现在正在拍一部新电影

    Ryan Guzman?Ryan Guzman, yeah.Alright, he is a good-looking guy. - He is very cute.Yeah, have you seen this guy?

    和瑞安·古兹曼一起对吧 瑞安·古兹曼 对 他是个帅气的小伙 -他蛮帅的 对 你们见过他吗

    英语脱口秀

    0/0
      上一篇:艾伦脱口秀112:非常耀眼 下一篇:艾伦脱口秀114:一起走的红地毯

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)