艾伦脱口秀140:美日两国的桥梁
教程:艾伦脱口秀  浏览:329  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    I get casted.And you didn't even..Oh, that's why you get casted.Yeah.

    然后我就得到这个角色了 你都没有 就这样得到这个角色了吗 是啊

    I'm sure that's not why.But it was a controversial decision because it's

    我知道肯定不是因为这个 这是一个有争议的决定

    it's about this guy, that was a real guy,the bird.

    因为这个人物是真实存在的

    And he was a bad man. Yes.He was a very bad man. - Yes.

    还不是好人 对 非常坏 确实

    So I wasn't sure that if I was capable of doing this,

    所以我没什么把握能演好这个角色

    because I have no experience of an actor and then it's still very controversial.

    我完全没有演戏的经验 而且这部电影倍受争议

    As a Japanese,I didn't want to represent my country, you know,

    作为一个日本人 我不想呈现祖国不好的一面

    especially that side of country where I was born and raised.

    那是我出生和成长的地方

    So before I met Angie in Tokyo I was not sure about that.

    在东京见到安吉丽娜·朱莉之前我都不确定要接这个角色

    But when I talked to her in Tokyo,

    但后来在东京她跟我谈了谈

    she said that she wanted to make something

    她说她想传递一些东西

    that could be a bridge between America, Japan,

    希望能成为美日两国

    even countries which having similar conflicts.

    或者其他有类似冲突的国家之间的桥梁

    So it could happen anywhere.It might happen somewhere.So, to deliver that message,

    它可能发生在任何地方 可能发生在某地 因为传递了这种思想

    I thought it's really meaningful to be a guy in a film.

    我觉得饰演这个角色真的很有意义

    英语脱口秀

    0/0
      上一篇:艾伦脱口秀139:乐界大明星 下一篇:艾伦脱口秀141:很有才华

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)