艾伦脱口秀230:不是一个好例子
教程:艾伦脱口秀  浏览:256  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    That's where he live.I mean.Maybe he lives in Pasadena.

    那是他住的地方 我的意思是... 也许他住在帕萨迪纳

    Because he went that way.yeah.That's Pasadena.

    因为他从这条路离开 对 那是帕萨迪纳

    he could be going...but that's Pasadena to me.

    他可能去...但那边对我来说是帕萨迪纳

    That's the only way you can...You can only go to Pasadena when you turn right.

    当你右转的时候 你只能去帕萨迪纳

    That's how I get there.Alright.well,yeah.That's how everyone gets there.

    我是那样去的 每个人都是这么去的

    Oh God!I don't suggest doing that,people.

    大家 我不建议这样做

    No.That's mortifying.But you did it.

    绝对不 太丢人了 但你这样做了

    I know.I'm not a good example.

    我知道 我不是一个好例子

    So you can see why people get excited

    所以你可以知道为什么人们这么激动

    when they see celebrities and wanna do that.Uhhmm.Ok,so,all right,uh.

    当看到名人时想拍视频 嗯哼 好吧 呃

    Let's talk about the thing that happened this morning.Eh,oh,ok.

    让我们谈谈今天早上发生的事 呃 好吧 好吧

    Do you wanna talk about the thing happened this morning.

    你确定要谈今天早上发生的事吗?

    Yeah.But we have to take a break.When we come back.

    是 我们要休息一下 等我们回来

    We are gonna talk about the "thing" that happened this morning.

    我们会谈论今天早上发生的事

    All right.All right?All righty.That's your call.All right,we will be back.

    好的 好吗? 好 你说了算 好 我们马上回来

    英语脱口秀

    0/0
      上一篇:艾伦脱口秀229:太丢人了 下一篇:艾伦脱口秀231:请教些经验

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)