艾伦脱口秀444:重要的时光
教程:艾伦脱口秀  浏览:302  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    You wanna do this I'm sure.Hi,Melissa.Hello.

    你想这样吧 你好 Melissa 你好

    How are you.Very good.I want to sit like a lady.

    最近可好 很好 我也想坐的像个淑女

    I know my mom probably go,don't sit on your foot.Why do you always do that.

    我知道我妈妈可能要说 别坐在你脚上 你怎么总这样

    First of all thank you for running over here,you're doing a show right now.

    首先谢谢你赶过来 你正在拍另一个节目

    You're taping today.We're taping a mount today,yeah.You took time to run over here to be with me.

    今天录像 是今天真录了很多 特地赶过来

    So thank you so much.Dear I love it.And academy award nominee right before you name,What does that feel like.

    真是非常感谢 我很乐意 名字前面多了“奥斯卡提名得主” 感觉怎么样

    Crazy.It feels crazy.I just,I don't know feels a little nuts,that was the time of my life doing that movie.

    疯狂 我感觉很疯狂 我感觉其实有点傻了 拍那电影是我一生的重要时光

    And to have so many people watch it,and I love Kristen.

    有那么多人看 我爱Kristen

    She got nominated for this clip,Wasn't it magic those two women.

    她因为这个电影也被提名了 是不是很神奇 这两个女人

    We're like five years on that script.And I saw you with the Golden Globe.

    我们在台词上花了5年呢 我看见你在全球奖颁奖典礼

    And there is everybody in the world there,Everybody is there.

    全世界的人都去了 所有的人

    It's crazy.How was that.It's not because I watch all these shows,

    真棒 讲讲 不是因为我看这些节目

    I got love the dresses,I love watching the show.And it's so wired like a couple different times.I just look,

    我喜欢那些礼服 也喜欢看节目 有几次感觉特别奇怪 我看着

    And my husband might,we're in it.I feel like I step through the TV.Like some wired movie.

    我老公就这样 我们在里面 我感觉自己从电视里走出来 像恐怖电影那样

    We are actually here,this is so odd.And I am still watching it.

    我们真真的就在里面 真是不习惯 我还在看着它

    I am terrible person act,cause I almost like.Looking at everybody.Oh,that's alarming.

    我的行为真是不雅 因为我就这样 我看着别人 哦 提醒自己

    英语脱口秀

    0/0
      上一篇:艾伦脱口秀443:最爆伴娘团 下一篇:艾伦脱口秀445:目不暇接

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程