舌尖上的美国(33):超市购物(上)
教程:舌尖上的美国  浏览:750  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
      在日常生活中,去超市购物是必不可少的了。那么在超市能够用上的口语有哪些呢?我们今天就来好好看看!在这期节目中,Nic帮大家准备了一段对话。希望大家能从对话中找找感觉。
      对话篇:
      STEVE: We need to buy some beer too. Where is the beer?
      史提夫:我们还需要买一些啤酒,啤酒在哪里?
      DEREK: They don't have beer in this supermarket. We have to go to the liquor store.
      狄瑞克:超市是不卖啤酒的,我们要到卖酒的店买才行。
      STEVE: Huh? They don't have beer. How can that be?
      史提夫:什么?这里不卖酒,怎么可能?
      DEREK: It's a state law.This state doesn't allow supermarkets to sell beer. Only in liquor stores.
      狄瑞克:这是州立的法律。这个州不允许超市卖酒,只有卖酒的店才有。
      STEVE: That's too strict. It's silly.
      史提夫:这太苛刻,也很愚蠢。
      DEREK: I know. I agree with you.
      狄瑞克:我同意你的说法。
      DEREK: Excuse me. Do you sell organic vegetables here?
      狄瑞克:请问你们卖有机蔬菜吗?
      EMPLOYEE: Yes, we do. They're right in front of you.The organic vegetables are marked withthe blue label. Here. Do you see?
      店员:有的,就在你前面。有机蔬菜都有蓝色的标签。在这里,看到了吗?
      DEREK: Sure. Thank you.You should have a sign. That way people could identify which areorganic and which aren't.
      狄瑞克:唔,谢谢。你们应该要有标示,让顾客知道哪些是有机蔬菜,哪些不是。
      EMPLOYEE: They're labeled on the packet, sir.
      店员:它们在包装上有标示,先生。
      DEREK: One more question.
      狄瑞克:还有一个问题。
      EMPLOYEE: Yes?
      店员:请说。
      DEREK: We need to buy some soy sauce. Which aisle is the soy sauce in?
      狄瑞克:我们想买一些酱油,酱油在哪一个走道?
      EMPLOYEE: That would be in aisle 7, with the condiments. It is right next to the ketchup.
      店员:在第七走道,和调味品一起,就在蕃茄酱的旁边。
      DEREK: Thank you. Do you want paper or plastic bags?
      狄瑞克:谢谢。你要纸袋或塑胶袋?
      STEVE: Plastic bags.
      史提夫:塑胶袋。
      DEREK: And do you want to drive up?
      狄瑞克:你需要搬运服务吗?
      STEVE: What do you mean?
      史提夫:什么意思?
      DEREK: We can have someone put the bags in our trunk for us. We just drive up to that doorover there.
      狄瑞克:他们可以帮我们把东西搬到卡车上。我们只要把车子开到那扇门那儿。
      STEVE: Wow! That's convenient. But I think we can take the groceries by ourselves.
      史提夫:哇,好方便!不过我想我们可以自己提这些杂货。
      DEREK: Yes, our car is not parked far away.I'll tell the cashier we don't want to drive up. Itshould be about ninety dollars all together.
      狄瑞克:好的,我们的车子没停多远。我告诉收银员不要这项服务,全部大概要90美元钱。
      STEVE: Here is one-hundred. I will go look at the magazine rack, okay?
      史提夫:这里是100美元。我可不可以去杂志架那儿看看?
     
     
    0/0
      上一篇:舌尖上的美国(32):批评篇(下) 下一篇:舌尖上的美国(34):超市购物(中)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)