舌尖上的美国(49):表示同情
教程:舌尖上的美国  浏览:557  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
      当别人遇到不好的事情时,身为朋友的你一定要表示一下安慰和同情。这些话用英语该怎么说呢?我们来看下面的例子。
      1. My cat passed away yesterday.我的猫昨天死了。
      Oh really? I’m so sorry to hear that.不是吧?真很遗憾。
      2. I didn’t get the job.我没得到那份工作。
      Don’t worry. It’'s their loss.别丧气,那只是他们的损失而已。
      3. I failed my driving test.我驾照没考过。
      Never mind. Better luck next time.别担心,下次会通过的。
      4. I didn’t get into the university I wanted.。我没被那所期盼已久的学校录取。
      Oh dear, I know you tried your best.宝贝,你已经尽力了。
      5. My father passed away last month.我父亲上个月去世了。
      Oh no, our deepest sympathy to you and your family.我们向你和你的家人致以最深刻的哀悼。
      6. I missed making the A-Team by one point.我以一分之差输给了A组。
      That’s really unlucky.真的是很不幸。
      7. I don’t seem to fit in here.我好像不适应这儿。
      I’m sure things will improve, try to stick it out.我相信经过磨练之后你可以的。
      8. I hope it will be sunny for the wedding.但愿婚礼那天天气不错。
      Don’t worry, things can only get better.别担心,一切都会好的。
      9. Bob got fired.鲍勃被解雇了。
      Oh, poor thing!哦!太惨了!
      Oh, poor baby!哦,可怜的孩子!
      Ah, poor Bob!啊,可怜的鲍勃!
      10. I know how you feel.
      My wife left me.我妻子离开了我。
      Mine, too. I know how you feel.我也是,我了解你的感受。
      I understand the way you feel.
      I really sympathize with you.我真的同情你。
      1.Excuse me! I'm sorry I startled you!
      对不起!很抱歉,让你受惊了!
      2.Paul started with surprise when Jim tapped his shoulder.
      当吉姆拍了保罗的肩膀时,保罗吓了一跳。
      3.He was shocked by Ted's darling words.
      他为泰德厚颜无耻的话受了打击。
      4.The remark made him shudder with fear.
      那些话使他因恐怖而颤抖。
     
     
    0/0
      上一篇: 舌尖上的美国(48):表示惊讶 下一篇:舌尖上的美国(50):邀请舞会

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)