高频英语口语对话600段278:入住双人房(2)
教程:高频英语口语对话600段  浏览:895  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    unit 278 入住双人房(2)

    dialogue  
    英语情景对话

    A:Good morning, sir. How may I help you?
    A:早上好,先生。有什么可以为您效劳的吗?

    B:Good morning! Do you have any rooms available at the moment?
    B:早上好,请问现在有空房吗?

    A;Yes, we do. What kind of room would you like?
    A:是的,先生。您想要什么样的房间呢?

    B:I'd like a suite for four nights.
    B:我想要一间套房,住四晚。

    A:Please wait a moment while I check availability. Ah, I'm sorry, sir. We only have a double room available now.
    A:请稍等。我为您查一下。啊!很抱歉,先生,我们现在只有双人间了。

    B:That's all right. How much do they cost?
    B:那也可以。双人间是怎么收费的?

    A:Each night costs 320 RMB, but for a four night stay, we can offer a discount of 15% .
    A:每晚人民币320元。但如果您住四天,可以打15%的折扣。

    B:How much in total?
    B:一共需要多少钱?

    A:1088 RMB.
    A:人民币1088元。

    B:Is breakfast included?
    B:这个费用里包括早餐的费用吗?

    A:Yes, it is. You also have free use of the leisure facilities here.
    A:是的,而且您还可以免费使用这里的休闲设施。

    B:That's fine. I'll get it.
    B:很好,那我就住这了。

    A:OK. Please fill out this form with your details.
    A:好的,请您详细填写这份表格。

    B:I would like to pay by cash. Do I need to pay a deposit?
    B:戎想用现金付款,需要交押金吗?

    A:Yes, you do. There is a 300 RMB deposit, which we will refund when you check out. So, in total, you need to pay 1388 RMB.
    A:是的,您需要交300元押金,这个押金等您结账的时候会返还给您的。所以您一共需交1388元。

    B:Fine. Here you are.
    B:好的,给你。

    A:Thank you. Here's your key and receipt. Your room number is 408. A porter will take your luggage to your room. The elevator is just around the comer.
    A:这是您的钥匙和收据。您的房间号是408号,服务员会把您的行李送到您的房间。电梯就在拐角处。

    B:Thank you very much.
    B:非常感谢。

    A:It is my pleasure, sir. I wish you a pleasant stay here. Goodbye!
    A:不客气,先生。希望您住得愉快,再见。

    B:Bye-bye!
    B:再见。

    0/0
      上一篇:高频英语口语对话600段277:入住双人房(1) 下一篇:高频英语口语对话600段279:提供客房服务

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)