高频英语口语对话600段:400 邮寄明信片和包裹
教程:高频英语口语对话600段  浏览:444  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    unit 400

    邮寄明信片和包裹

    英语情景对话
    A:I need stamps to send eight post cards. How much are they?
    A:我想寄八张明信片,要买多少钱的邮票?
    B:Eight cents each. Anything else?
    B:每张8美分。还有什么我可以帮您的吗?
    A:I also need ten fifteen-cent stamps... I want to send this package. Which window should I go to?
    A:我还想买十张15美分的邮票。我想寄这个包裹,该去哪个窗口寄呢?
    B:Go to the window marked "Parcel Post."
    B:去标着“包裹邮寄”的窗口。
    A:Thanks. I want to send this packoge parcel post, registered.
    A:谢谢。(在“包裹邮寄”的窗口前)我想寄这个包裹,用挂号的。
    B:What does it contain?
    B:请问里面装的是什么?
    A:There are books and manuscripts.
    A:书和稿子。
    B:Do you want it insured?
    B:需要办理保价业务么?

     

    A:Yes, please, for thirty dollars.
    A:需要,保价30美元
    B:That will be forty cents. Here are your stamps.
    B:郡么保价费是40美分。这是您的邮票。
    A:Thanks. ( Lisa sticks the stamps on the package and gives it to the clerk.) I also need to buy some aerograms. Which window is that?
    A:谢谢。(丽莎把邮票贴在包裹上,然后把它交给职员。)我想买一些航空邮票。请问在哪一个窗口?
    B:Go to window 7.( Lisa walks away.) Wait a second, miss!
    B:到七号窗口。(丽莎走了过去。)等等,小姐。
    A:Yes?
    A:什么事?
    B:You forgot to put the return address on the package.
    B:您忘了写寄件人地址。
    A:Oh, sorry. I'll put it on right now.
    A:哦,对不起。我马上写。
    B:Now, here is your receipt.
    B:好了。这是您的收据。
    A:Thanks. Is everything done?
    A:谢谢。都好了吧?
    B:Yes, miss. You may go to window 7 now.
    B:是的,小姐。您现在可以到七号窗口去了。

    0/0
      上一篇:高频英语口语对话600段:399 邮寄包裹至英国 下一篇:高频英语口语对话600段:401 打错电话

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)