高频英语口语对话600段:413 打越洋电话至伦敦
教程:高频英语口语对话600段  浏览:321  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    unit 413
    打越洋电话至伦敦

    英语情景对话
    A:Long Distance. May I help you?
    A:长途电话总机,需要帮忙吗?
    B:Yes. I'd like to place an overseas call to London. Can I dial direct?
    B:是的,我想打个国际长途到伦敦,我可以直接拨电话吗?
    A:No, sir. I'm afraid not.
    A:恐怕不行,先生。
    B:Oh, I see. How about the charges?
    B:哦,我知道了。那么怎么收费?
    A:The charges vary according to the types of call you make. The cheapest is a station-to-stcrtion call, then a person-to-person call. The mini charge will apply for the first three minutes, then each additional minute will be charged.
    A:根据您拨打电话的种类收费不同。最便宜的是机对机电话,比它责一点的是人对入电话,先收前三分钟的费用,接下来按每分钟收费。

     

    B:Oh, let me think of it... Could you put through a collect cal for me?
    B:哦,让我想想……能为我拨通对方付费电话吗?
    A:Certainly. Who are you calling?
    A:当然可以了。请问您要找哪位?
    B:It's a Mrs. Peters. Marilgyn Peters.
    B:我找彼得太太,凯瑟琳·威尔逊。
    A:And what's the number you are calling?
    A:您要拨打的电话号码多少?
    B:It's London, 9981-6432.
    B:伦敦,99816432。
    A:And your name and number?
    A:您的名字和号码?
    B:My name's Ron Smith and the phone number is 356-2210.
    B:我是让·史密斯,电话是356-2210。
    A:Hang up and I'll call you back in a few minutes.
    A:请挂机,我几分钟后会给您再回过来。

    0/0
      上一篇:高频英语口语对话600段:412 打越洋电话至澳大利亚 下一篇:高频英语口语对话600段:414 了解公用电话(1)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程