新世纪走遍美国 第46集 友谊
教程:新世纪走遍美国(视频)  浏览:2708  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    U46-01

    So this is what you've been up to all this time. . . Man, look at all this equipment! You know how to use all this stuff?

    那么这就是你度过所有时间的地方...天哪,看看这些设备!你知道怎么用这些东西?

    I don't know how it all works technically. But I know how to make it work for my music.

    我不知道技术上的工作。但是我知道如何让它为我的音乐服务。

    I just didn't know my sister was so cool.

    我不知道我姐姐这么酷。

    Oh, I want you to meet my friend Bill. He's the one that's cool. He's putting it all together.

    噢,我想让你见见我的朋友比尔。他是酷哥之一。他组织了这一切。

    Bill--!

    比尔——!

    Kevin, this is Bill. Bill, meet my brother, Kevin.

    凯文,这是比尔。比尔,见见我弟弟,凯文。

    Nice to meet you. How do you like San Francisco?

    高兴认识你。你还喜欢三藩市吗?

    It's great. Not too big, not too small.

    太棒了。不大也不小。

    Rebecca, we only have the studio for an hour, so we better get crackin'.

    丽贝卡,我们只能用1小时录音棚,所以我们最好开始干。

    Oh, yeah, you bet. Kevin, you can sit in the control room. Let me know what you think of the song. Come this way.

    噢,是的,当然。凯文,你可以坐在控制室。让我知道你对歌的看法。这边来。

    Hey, Jay. This is my brother, Kevin.

    你好,简。这是我弟弟,凯文。

    Hey.

    你好。

    Hello.

    你好。

    Jay's the best engineer at the school. Is it OK if Kevin sits in here to watch?

    简是学校里最好的工程师。如果凯文坐在这里看行吗?

    No problem. Grab a seat. We 'bout ready for a rehearsal?

    没问题。拿个椅子。我们准备好合练了吗?

    Yeah, all set.

    是的,都好了。

    This is so exciting.

    真让人兴奋。

    I've been dreaming about this for years.

    我梦想这个很多年了。

    Knock 'em dead!

    一定成功!

    I'll do my best.

    尽最大努力。

    It's a good thing we have a big car. Look at all these gifts.

    我们有一辆大车多好。看所有的礼物。

    This one is the best.

    这个是最好的。

    How does it feel to be home?

    你觉得在家里怎么样?

    Great! Are my other presents under the tree?

    好!其它礼物放在树下吗?

    Right where Santa left them.

    就在圣诞老人放的地方。

    All right!

    好的!

    This one's from Rebecca.

    这是丽贝卡送的。

    Look! It's a baseball with autographs all over it!

    看,一个到处是签名的棒球。

    Oh, yeah? Who are all these people?

    噢,是吗?那些人是谁?

    They're the Oakland Athletics. This is the first baseman, and this is a pitcher.

    他们是奥克兰运动队的。这是第一个垒手。这是一个投手。

    I'm so out of touch, I don't even know who they are. Once upon a time I used to know the names of the players.

    我知道的很少,我甚至不知道他们是谁,从前我经常记着运动员的名字。

    Well, Rebecca knows 'em.

    没什么,贝丽卡知道他们。

    I got a present from Rebecca, too. It's a song she wrote. Wanna hear it?

    我也得到了一份贝丽卡的礼物,是一首她写的歌。想听吗?

    Sure.

    当然。

    All right.

    好的。

    It's nice to have you home, Alex.

    你在家里真好,阿里克斯。

    All the lights are shinin' bright down in the city. Shinin' like a million dreams... Sometimes I feel like I'm upside down, and all those dreams are fallin' right past me. Everybody needs a dream catcher, someone to be there when your dreams start to fall... Everybody needs a dream catcher, someone to be there when the bad dreams are all you can see... Dream catcher... catch me... catch me.所有的星星在城市上闪烁。星光就象无数的梦。有时我仿佛生活颠倒,所有的梦与我擦身而过。人人需要捕梦网,当你的梦开始滑落有人在那儿。...人人需要捕梦网,当你仅看到噩梦连连有人在那儿。 ...捕梦网...捕捉我...捕捉我。

    Oh, Rebecca. That was totally cool.

    噢,贝丽卡。酷极了。

    Thanks. You really liked it?

    谢谢,你真的喜欢它?

    It was better than good-it was the best. I didn't know you could write songs like that!

    不是一般的好-简直太好了。我不知道你能写出这样的歌。

    It was there. It just never had the chance to come out before.

    其实早就有了,只是以前没有机会表现出来。

    I'm glad I was here to see this.

    我很高兴能看到。

    I'm glad you were, too.

    我也很高兴你能看到。

    I wish Dad could have been here just now...

    我希望父亲刚刚也在。

    Yeah, me too.

    是的,我也是。

    We're going to mix this right now.

    我们马上把它做混合处理。

    Oh-

    哦……

    What are ya doin'?

    你在干什么?

    I have to make a phone call.

    我必须打个电话。

    This is the Casa Mendoza restaurant. For reservations, please leave your name and number.

    这里是卡萨·曼朵扎餐厅。如果要预约,请留下你的姓名和电话。

    Hi, Ramen. It's me. I did it! We just finished recording my song. The toughest critic I have.., my brother, Kevin... thinks it's really cool. I'm so excited... I can't wait till you can hear it. Bye.

    嘿,拉蒙。是我。我完成了!我刚刚录完我的歌。我那个很挑剔的评论家...,我的弟弟,凯文...认为特别酷。我很激动...我真希望能快些给你听。再见。

    U46-02

    That's right, Rebecca's brother is in town. That's why she can't give the boys a lesson today. But the kids haven't seen each other for a while, so I thought they might like to practice together.

    Yes, a very good idea. Thank you.

    是的,丽贝卡的弟弟在这。这就是为什么今天她不能给孩子们上课。但是孩子们有一阵没见面了,所以我想他们也许想一起练习。

    I'll pick you up in an hour, Alex. See you later.

    是的,是个好主意。谢谢。

    Bye.

    再见。

    Come on, let's go practice in my room.

    来呀,到我屋里练习。

    Are you sure you heard your parents right?

    你肯定你听清了你父母的话了吗?

    Yeah. They wanna go back to Taiwan.

    是的。他们要回台湾。

    What a drag.

    真让人心烦。

    I don't wanna go to Taiwan. Maybe I'll hate it there.

    我不想去台湾。也许我会讨厌那里。

    Is it very far?

    很远吗?

    It's a different country. I won't know anybody.

    不同的国家。我不认识任何人。

    Do they speak English there?

    他们说英语吗?

    I dunno. I think they speak Mandarin.

    不知道。我觉得他们应该说中文。

    I can speak Spanish... a little. But I don't think I'd like to move to Mexico.

    我能说西班牙语...一点。但是我不认为我想搬到墨西哥去。

    Yeah, we belong here.

    是的,我们属于这。

    Well, do you really have to go to Taiwan?

    是,你真的必须去台湾吗?

    If my parents go, I guess I have to go, too. Do you have to move to L.A.?

    如果我父母去,我想我也必须去。你要搬到洛杉矶去吗?

    I don't know. My parents may have to go to court to figure out what to do with me.

    我不知道。我父母也许要上法庭决定拿我怎么办。

    This is really bad, Alex.

    太不好了,阿里克斯。

    So we have to do something.

    所以我们得做些什么。

    Yeah.

    是的。

    Hey, I have an idea. Maybe we can live together.

    嗨,我有主意了。也许我们可以住在一起。

    My parents wouldn't let me do that.

    我父母不会让我这么做的。

    How come parents always make the decisions?

    怎么父母总是做决定。

    Yeah, kids have rights, too.

    是啊,孩子也有权。

    Why can't things just stay the way they are?

    为什么事情不能保持原来的样子?

    And we could be friends and not have to move any place.

    我们可以做朋友,而且不用搬到任何地方。

    Vincent, Alex de baba da dianhua lai shuo ta wan dian lai. Wu fen zhong nei, ta jiu dao le.

    文森特,阿里克斯的爸爸打电话说他晚点来。五分钟内,他就到了。

    Your father called. He's running a little late. He'll pick ya up in five minutes.

    你爸爸打电话了。他晚一点。他5分钟内来接你。

    Thank you, Mrs. Wang.

    谢谢你,王太太。

    You are welcome.

    没关系。

    What are you doing Saturday?

    你周六做什么?

    You mean, New Year's? Nothing, I guess. Why?

    你是说新年?没事,我想。为什么?

    Well, this could be our last New Year's together, right?

    噢,这也许是我们在一起的最后一个新年,是吧?

    Yeah. Next year, I'll be in Taiwan, and you'll be in L.A.

    是的。明年,我将在台湾,你将在洛杉矶。

    So let's make it the best New Year's before we've ever had!

    所以,让我们把这个新年过成最好的新年!

    Yeah!

    好啊!

    I've got an idea.

    我有个主意。

    Is this idea gonna get us in trouble?

    那主意会给我们惹麻烦吗?

    Trouble? No way! Do you have any money?

    麻烦?不会!你有钱吗?

    Yeah. In my bank.

    有。在储钱罐里。

    Wow! Sounds like a lot of money.

    哦!听上去有好多钱。

    Thirty-five dollars and fifty-two cents.

    35美元52美分。

    And with my Christmas money, we could have a blast!

    加上我的圣诞钱,我们可以升空了!

    U46-03

    What do you think?

    你觉得怎么样?

    It's perfect. Thanks, Jay, for all your help.

    太完美了。谢谢,简,谢谢你的帮助。

    I gotta run. This took longer than I thought.

    我要走了,这比我想的更花时间。

    Thanks, man. Maybe we'll work together again someday.

    谢谢,伙子。也许我们有一天会再次一起工作。

    Sounds good. I'll see you, Becky.

    听起来不错。再见,丽贝卡。

    Take care.

    保重。

    It was nice meeting you, Kevin.

    遇见你真好,凯文。

    See you later.

    一会见。

    Here it is... 'Dream Catcher' by Rebecca Casey.

    这是丽贝卡·凯西的“捕梦网”。

    It's hard to believe... Thanks.

    真难以相信... 谢谢。

    I'm gonna wait outside. Get some fresh air.

    我想出去等你们,呼吸点新鲜空气。

    We just have to close up the studio, and then I'll be right out.

    我们得关闭工作室,我马上出来。

    It was nice meeting you.

    遇见你真好。

    Nice meeting you, too.

    我也是。

    Listen, I have to tell you something. I'm not coming back to school next term.

    听着,我必须告诉你一些事。下学期我不回学校了。

    You're kidding me...

    你和我开玩笑...

    I'm just wasting time here. I'm heading to L.A. I've some friends in the record industry there, and they say if I'm there, they'll get me a job.

    我在这里是浪费时间。我要去洛杉矶。那里我有一些朋友在唱片公司,他们说如果我去那里,他们会安排一份工作给我。

    I guess it wouldn't make any difference if I told you you were nuts.

    我想,就算我说你疯了也无济于事。

    No. You have your dream and I have mine. Let's just hope my dream catcher lets in only the good dreams.

    不,你有你的梦想,我也有,希望我的捕梦网捕的都是好梦。

    I'm sure it will. I'm gonna miss you.

    我相信会的,我会想你。

    Me, too. You have a great voice, girl.

    我也是。你声音很好听,姑娘。

    Take care of yourself.

    照顾好自己。

    I will. You, too.

    我会的,你也是。

    0/0
      上一篇:新世纪走遍美国 第45集 真爱 下一篇:新世纪走遍美国 第47集 失踪的男孩

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程