中国菜驰名世界。
2.This kind of food is not good to our health.
这类食物并不利于我们的健康。
3.I suggest a light meal.
我建议吃点消淡的食物。
4.My favorite food is Chinese food.
我最喜欢吃中国菜。
5.I prefer Chinese food to Italian food.
比起意大利菜,我更喜欢中国菜。
6.Beijing duck is my favorite.
我喜欢北京烤鸭。
7.I'd Iike a real Chinese dinner.
我想吃顿地道的中餐。
8.I can make the filling according to my own taste.
我可以根据自己的口味调馅儿。
9.The history of jiaozi dates back to ancient times.
饺子的历史可以进潮到古代。
IO.I'd like some bean milk and two twisted crullers.
早饭我想吃豆浆,再来两根油条。
11.I'd like a cold dish,too.
我想再要一个凉菜。
12.Many people love chicken with vinger casserole.
很多人爱吃砂锅炖鸡。
13.I like shredded pork with green pepper.
我很喜欢吃青椒肉丝。
14.Please get us sweet and sour spare ribs.
给我们来份糖醋排骨吧。
15.Do you want any steamed rice?
您来点水饭么?
16.1 would like some dumplings.
我想吃点饺子。
17.Chinese dish is tasty and it offers a big variety.
中国菜很好吃而且花样繁多。
18.Chinese think long noodles symbolize longevity.
中国人认为长寿面象征着长寿。
19.I like roast beef best.
我最喜欢烤牛肉。
20.Our restaurant is famous for roast Peking duck.
我们店的北京烤鸭很出名。
21.That's another reason I like dumplings.
这就是我喜欢饺子的另—个原因。
22.Dumplings symbolize fortune and happiness.
铰子象征财富和幸福。
23.Do you know what the difference between Chinese cooking culture and that of western?
你知道中国的饮食文化和西方的有什么不同吗?
24.Beijing duck is atraditional dish.The duck is roasted; you should eat it with a kind of sauce.
北京烤鸭一种传统的北京菜。鸭子烤过了,就着调料吃。
25.We have roast Peking duck,"Ma por"bean curd,and braised sea cucumber with minced meat.
我们有北京烤鸭,麻婆豆腐和肉末烧海参。
终极加油站:
light meal(清淡的食物)date back(追溯)twisted crullers(油条)symbolize(象征)sweet and sour(糖醋)a big variety(花样繁多)cooking culture(饮食文化)