【少儿英语歌曲】失去联系 In touch
I decided to write my best friend a letter,我决定给我最好的朋友写一封信,
but then I decided但是我决定
that e-mail was better.发电子邮件更好。
I typed out my message,我打完信息,
but when I clicked SEND,按下“发送”,
it bounced back to me.它给我退回来了。
It won't reach my friend!我的朋友收不到我的邮件了!
The next thing I tried接下来我
was my mobile phone,打电话试试,
but there was no answer.但是没有人接。
Maybe no one was home.大概没人在家吧。
So I checked out the forecast我看了预报
on the TV news station.由电视新闻台发布的。
There was a bad storm有暴风雨
in her part of the nation.肆虐她的国家。
Well, her phone line is dead,电话占线了,
and the modem's no better.网络也不好用了。
So while there's a blizzard,既然刮起了暴风雪,
I'll just write her a letter!那我就手写一封信给她!