比尔,今天对微软Windows 10来说是个大日子。
Are you finding yourself checking your phone?
你发现自己一直在看手机了吗?
How does it feel when you see your former company go through a day like today...
看到自己以前的公司正经历着今天这样的日子,你的感受是怎样的…
...and a bit of a resurgence over there in many ways?
…公司在各方面都有一些复苏的迹象吗?
Yeah, Satya Nadella, the new CEO has been in charge about a year now.
是的,萨蒂亚·纳德拉,这位新任CEO执掌公司已经差不多一年了。
It's exciting.
很令人振奋。
He's taking the company, having an embrace and lead on some new areas...
他执掌公司,欣然接受并引领了一些新的领域…
...that's got some influence on the new products that are coming out there.
…这对即将面世的新产品产生了一些影响。
He's had me come in and consult with some of the groups.
他向我和一些团队咨询意见。
So it's exciting.
因此这是很令人振奋的。
I think it's not just a one day thing and the months ahead...
我想这不是一蹴而就的,在接下来的几个月里…
...as we see how developers react...
…我们要看开发者的反应…
...as we get out later this year on the product they're shipping.
…我们要看今年晚些时候他们做出的产品…
Windows is core and so the breakthrough things they've done there,...
Windows是核心,因此他们所做的突破性的工作都在那里…
...I'm excited to see the reaction.
…看到大家的反应,我很激动。