你好,找一下琼斯女士。
I'm sorry, but Mrs. Jones isn't in at the moment.
不好意思,琼斯女士现在不在。
May I ask who's calling?
我可以问一下您是哪位吗?
Yes, my name is Kathy Jackson.
当然可以,我是凯西.杰克逊。
I spoke with her last week about the possibility of working there.
我上周和她谈过在你们那工作的可能性。
Kathy Jackson. Yes, I think I recognize your name.
凯西.杰克逊,我想我知道你的名字。
Do you happen to know if your company is looking for anyone now?
你是不是正好知道你们公司有没有在招人呢?
I'm afraid I'm not the right person to ask about that.
关于这件事,恐怕您问错人了。
You'll need to speak directly to Mrs. Jones.
你需要直接和琼斯女士谈谈。
But she can't answer the phone right now.
但是她现在不能接电话。
Okay, I understand. Well, could I leave a message for her, please?
好的,我理解。我能给她带个口信吗?
Certainly. Is there a number that she can reach you at?
当然可以,她那边有号码可以联系到你吗?
Actually, I don't have a number with me now.
实际上,我现在也没有她的号码。
I'll call back later.
那我稍后再打过来。
Okay, I will give her the message that you will call back.
好的,我会告诉她你会再打电话过来的。
Thank you very much.
非常感谢。