那么您在回去之前没有任何个人时间去购物或者其他的玩乐了?
I'm planning to meet a good friend for dinner in San Francisco Friday night.
我在计划星期五晚上在旧金山和一个好朋友见面吃晚饭。
Also, I have to make time to buy some nice California wines.
另外,我要找个时间去买些好的加州葡萄酒。
Every time I come to California, I always buy good wine.
每次我来加州,我都要买些好的葡萄酒。
It's much cheaper here.
这里便宜多了。
So, you like good wine, do you?
这么说您喜欢葡萄酒了,是吗?
Have you been to Napa?
您去过纳帕吗?
Yes, I went there last year and enjoyed tasting tours at a few wineries.
是的。我去年去过那里,参加了几个葡萄酒庄园品酒游。
Do you know a lot about wine?
你对葡萄酒了解多吗?
Actually, Victoria knows quite a bit about wine.
事实上,维多利亚非常懂葡萄酒。
That's true.
没错。
I love wine more than just about anything else!
我喜欢葡萄酒胜过其他任何东西!
One of my friends owns a small winery in Carmel.
我的一个朋友在卡梅尔拥有一个酒庄。
I help out there sometimes.
有时候我在那里帮忙。
When you come back next, I would like to invite you to a tour there.
下次您再来的时候,我会邀请您去那里游玩。
Thanks, that sounds great.
谢谢,那听起来很不错。
I'd better start planning that next business trip after all.
那我最好开始计划下次的商务旅行了。