帕卡, 你接下来在美国有什么计划吗?
Tomorrow I will visit one customer in San Jose.
明天我会去圣何塞见一个客户。
After that meeting, I fly to Phoenix for another meeting.
然后我要飞到菲尼克斯城开另一个会议…
I will fly back to San Francisco on the following day.
第二天我会飞回旧金山。
When are you going back to Japan?
你什么时候回日本呢?
I will leave the US on Friday.
星期五我会离开美国。
Wow, you have a pretty tight schedule!
哇,你的日程安排的真满!
Every time I come to the US, the schedule is always very tight.
每次我来美国,日程总是安排的很满。
Business trips are very tiring, because we schedule so many meetings.
商业外出很累,因为我们安排了很多的会议。
To cut costs, we are reducing the number of business trips company-wide.
为了减少支出,我们整个公司正在减少商业外出的次数。
It's the same here.
这里也一样。
We're doing many more conference calls now.
现在我们更倾向于开通话会议。
Recently, we got an advanced video conference system.
最近,我们安装了一套先进的录像会议系统。
It was very expensive, but it could save a lot of money, compared with travel costs.
这个系统很贵,但是和旅行费用相比,它将会节省很多钱。
Less tiring too!
也不那么累!