Are we weirdos?
我们是奇葩?
Can we be obsessive, fanatical, extreme?
我们执迷不悟?狂热?极端?
Okay, maybe just a little.
好吧,也许有一点。
But maybe you have to be crazy to want to spend every day beaten, and muddy, and sore.
但你必须足够疯狂,让每一天在疲惫,泥泞,酸痛中度过。
And for what?
为了什么?
Why do we do it?
我们为什么要这样?
Well we're not out here flipping tires to be better tire flippers.
我们掀轮胎不是为了成为轮胎专家。
We're doing it to be better, period.
我们是为了变得更好。
Better leaders, better parents.
更好的领导,更好的父母。
Better, stronger, more determined humans.
更好,更强,更有决心的人。
Capable of anything.
无所不能。
To honor our bodies and sharpen our minds.
打造身躯,磨砺思想。
To be more human.
To be more human.