嗨,亚历克斯,你好吗?
Pleasure to meet you.
很高兴见到你。
I have another bionics expert on hand so I thought I'd drop by.
这儿还有另外一位仿生学家,因此我想来看看。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Yes, a pleasure.
是的,非常荣幸。
Nice bow tie, by the way.
顺便说一下,你的领结很不错。
Thanks.
谢谢。
How were your travels?
一路上还顺利吧?
It's very good.
非常不错。
Well, I thought I'd bring one of my gauntlets and match it up with yours...
好吧,我想要拿一只我自己的铁手套和你的进行配对…
...and see if everything is copacetic.
…看一下是不是一切正常。
Do you wanna have a look?
你想要看一下吗?
Sure.
好的。
Ready?
准备好了吗?
Yup.
是的。
Great.
很好。
Each one looks the same.
它们看起来都是一样的。
Actually, I think yours might be better than mine.
事实上,我想你的比我的更好。
What do you say we both try 'em on.
我们都戴上试试如何?
Do a progress report.
做个进度报告。
Okay.
没问题。
Do you know who that is?
你知道那是谁吗?
Iron Man.
钢铁侠。
What's his name?
他叫什么名字?
Robert.
罗伯特。
Great!
真棒!
I'm having a technical glitch.
我出了点技术上的小毛病。
As you can see, my light isn't working.
正如你所看到的那样,我的这个灯不亮了。
Half the time, I design one of these, it winds up breaking on me.
我花费很多时间设计的这东西经常掉链子。
But what I do is I keep working on it.
但我还是会继续研究它。
Kinda like you're working on it with Albert.
就像你和艾伯特一样。
He keeps working and working until he gets it right.
不停地钻研直到达到目标为止。
Yeah.
是的。
I think yours is still a little bit more right than mine because at least, you know.
我认为你的还是要比我的好一点,因为,你懂的…
The lights work.
灯还是能用的。
Your light works, yeah.
没错,灯能用。
Ah, look at that then.
啊,看看吧。
It's a marriage of robotic technologies.
这是机械技术的联姻。
Bang, nailed it!
嘣,成功了!
Love it.
太爱它了。