不久前,我对我的小弟弟真的很生气…
...so I started yelling at him and then I went and pushed him really hard.
…所以我对他大吼大叫,甚至还伸手重重的推了他。
He got back up and started to cry and did nothing.
他站起来开始哇哇大哭,但什么都没做。
All he did was run towards me and then hug me.
他只是跑向我,然后拥抱了我。
When he hugged me, it awakened me and I felt so bad...
当他抱住我,(那个拥抱)惊醒了我,我感觉非常的不好…
...when I realized what I was doing.
…当我意识到我做了些什么的时候。
So I hugged him back tightly and I told him that I was really sorry.
所以我也紧紧抱住了他,并且告诉他我十分的抱歉。
He fought back with love, and it worked.
他用爱进行了反击,而且这招奏效了。
We're all built and ready to love.
我们都有爱并且准备好了去爱。
If a baby could do it, so can we.
如果一个小宝宝都可以做到这样,那么我们也可以。
We need love.
我们需要爱。
Love isn't selfish.
爱并不是自私的。
It's for the other person.
它是给予其他人的。
It's what we do for someone that brings out their happiness,...
如果我们做了一些带走别人快乐的事情…
...in turn bringing out ours.
…那么这些(事情)也会带走我们的(快乐)。
Love was always about the other person, not ourselves.
爱永远是关乎别人的,而不是我们自己。