小编导语:各位同学们好,又到了跟着小编一起学英语口语的时间了,今天小编给大家介绍的是有关打碎某人花瓶的英语口语地道表达方式。这件事是怎样发生的呢?又是怎样处理的?接下来咱们一起来学习吧!
Breaking Lisa's Vase 打破丽莎的花瓶
Breaking Lisa's Vase 打破丽莎的花瓶
L = Lisa M = Mary
L: What was that?
丽莎:那是什么声音?
M: Oh no. I broke your vase accidentally.
玛丽:哦,糟糕。我不小心把妳的花瓶打破了。
L: How did it happen?
丽莎:是怎么发生的?
M: I bumped it by accident, but I didn't mean to do it.
玛丽:我不小心去撞到,但我不是故意的。
L: It was my favorite.
丽莎:它是我最喜欢的花瓶。
M: I feel miserable. Can I give you money for it?
玛丽:我很难过。我可以赔钱给你吗?
L: Maybe I shouldn't have put it here. Someone was bound to bump it eventually.
丽莎:也许当初我就不应该把它放在这里。总有一天一定会有人撞到的。
M: First I was late for school this morning, and now I broke your vase. This isn't my day!
玛丽:今天早上我先是上学迟到,现在又打破你的花瓶。我今天真是诸事不顺!