神探夏洛克第一季 第3集 11 他说…
教程:神探夏洛克第一季  浏览:589  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    神探夏洛克第一季第三集_11

    他说...

    'He says...

    你们可以来救我了

    'you can come and fetch me.'

    救命

    Help!

    救救我 求你们救我

    Help me, please!

    好点了么 嗯

    Feeling better? Mmm.

    这事开始后 喘气的机会都没有

    We've hardly stopped for breath since this thing started.

    你想过没... 大概吧

    Has it occurred to you...?Probably.

    不 我是说你想过

    No, has it occurred to you that

    这投弹人是在跟你玩智力游戏

    the bomber's playing a game with you?

    信封 闯进别人家

    The envelope,breaking into the other flat,

    去世小孩的鞋 都是给你出的题

    the dead kid's shoes -it's all meant for you.

    我知道

    Yes, I know.

    那是他么 莫里亚蒂

    Is it him, then? Moriarty?

    有可能

    Perhaps.

    这可能是随便什么人 可能 嗯

    That could be anybody. It could be, yeah.

    算你走运 有我待业在家闲得发霉

    Lucky for you, I've been more than a little unemployed.

    什么意思?

    How d'you mean?

    我和赫德森太太看太多电视了

    Lucky for you,Mrs Hudson and I watch far too much telly.

    谢谢你 泰拉 大家看

    '..Thank you, Tyra!

    她现在是不是靓丽可人了呢

    Doesn't she look lovely, everybody, now?'

    无论如何 说到丝质手袋...

    'Anyway...speaking of silk purses...'

    Hello?

    这次的目标...

    'This one...

    有点儿...

    'is a bit...'

    残障

    ..defective.

    不好意思

    'Sorry.'

    她是个瞎子

    She's blind.

    这次的案子

    'This is...'

    很有趣

    ..a funny one.

    我给你

    I'll give you...

    十二小时

    ..12 hours.

    你为什么要这么做

    Why are you doing this?

    我喜欢

    I like...

    在暗处看你

    ..to watch you...

    翩翩起舞

    dance.

    我发现你又重拾恶习了

    '..And I see you're back to your bad habits.'

    继续报道

    '..Continuing into

    电视界名人康妮·普林斯猝死

    the sudden death of the popular TV personality Connie Prince

    "美丽俏佳人"主持普林斯女士

    'Miss Prince, famous for her makeover programmes,

    两天前被发现在

    'was found dead two days ago

    与其弟合住的房子里死亡

    by her brother in the house they shared...'

    康妮·普林斯 五十四岁

    Connie Prince,54 .

    是电视上一个美容节目的主持人

    She had one of those makeover shows on the telly.

    你看过么 没有

    Did you see it? No.

    非常红 前景光明

    Very popular. She was going places.

    都灰飞烟灭了

    Not any more.

    死去两天了

    Dead two days.

    她的员工劳尔·德·桑托斯说

    According to one of her staff, Raoul de Santos,

    她被园子里一根锈钉子扎伤了手 伤得不轻

    she cut her hand on a rusty nail in the garden. Nasty wound.

    破伤风病菌进入血液循环 双眼一闭两腿一蹬

    Tetanus bacteria enters the bloodstream, good night, Vienna.

    差不多吧

    I s'pose.

    但这有点说不通 哈?

    Something's wrong with this picture. Eh?

    不可能这么简单

    Can't be that simple,

    否则投弹人不会让我们来查这个的

    otherwise the bomber wouldn't be directing us towards it.

    肯定有不对的地方

    Something's wrong.

    约翰 在

    John? Mm.

    她手上的伤口非常深

    Cut on her hand, it's deep.

    应该会大量出血 是吧

    Would have bled a lot, right?

    对 但伤口周围很干净

    Yeah. But the wound's clean.

    很干净 也很新

    Very clean, and fresh.

    0/0
      上一篇:神探夏洛克第一季 第3集 10 伊华德先生 打扰了 下一篇:神探夏洛克第一季 第3集 12 病菌在她体内繁殖了多久?

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程