法律英语就该这么说 第73期:他不得不用诉讼相威胁以求获得偿还
教程:法律英语就该这么说  浏览:414  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    必背句型:

    A:He had to resort to threats of court action toget repayment.

    他不得不用诉讼相威胁以求获得偿还。

    B:Did he get repayment at last?

    最终他获得偿还了吗?

    He had to rely on threats of court action to getrepayment.

    他不得不用诉讼相威胁以求获得偿还。

    He had to depend on threats of court action to get repayment.

    他不得不用诉讼相威胁以求获得偿还。

    He had to resort to the method to solve the problem.

    他不得不用这个办法以求解决问题。

    延伸阅读:

    A:I am afraid you will be charged for damages.

    恐怕你要受到损坏索赔指控。

    B:Is there any other ways?

    难道没有别的办法了吗?

    I am sorry we have to charge for damages.

    对不起,我们不得不因损坏而提起索赔之诉。

    I want to tell you we don't charge for damages.

    我想告诉你我们不会因为损坏而提起索赔之诉。

    You do not face to be charged for damages.

    你不会面对因损坏而受到索赔的指控。

    0/0
      上一篇:法律英语就该这么说 第72期:非受害者无权进行诉论 下一篇:法律英语就该这么说 第74期:在刑事案件中控方必须毫无疑义地确认被告犯了罪

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)