神探夏洛克第二季 第1集 08 到了吗?
教程:神探夏洛克第二季  浏览:558  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    到了吗?

    Are we here?

    还有两条街 不过这里就行

    Two streets away, but this will do.

    行什么? 揍我的脸

    For what? Punch me in the face.

    色调?

    Shade?

    血红

    Blood.

    揍你?

    Punch you?

    对 揍我 照脸揍 没听见吗?

    Yes, punch me, in the face. Didn't you hear me?

    你说话老有"揍我"这层意思

    I always hear "punch me" when you speak

    不过你一般不明说呀

    but it's usually sub-text.

    拜托 上帝啊

    Oh, for God's sakes!

    多谢 这就...

    Thank you, that was...

    好了 这样就够了 约翰

    OK, I think we're done now, John!

    你给我记住 夏洛克 我是军人 会杀人的

    You want to remember, Sherlock, I was a soldier. I killed people.

    你是个医生 我也有不爽的时候

    You were a doctor! I had bad days!

    打算穿什么?

    What are you going to wear?

    我的战袍 哦 算这小子走运

    My battle dress. Oh, lucky boy.

    喂?

    Hello?

    真不好意思打扰 呃 我被人袭击了

    Oh, very sorry to disturb you, um, I've just been attacked, um,

    呃 他们好像... 拿了我的钱包

    um, and I think they, they took my wallet

    还有... 手机也拿走了

    and, um, and my phone.

    呃 能请你帮个忙吗?

    Um, please could you help me?

    帮你打电话报警可以吗?

    I can phone the police, if you want?

    多谢了 可以吗?

    Thank you. Could you, please?

    不介意我在这里等他们来吧?

    Would you mind if I just waited here, just until they come?

    谢谢 真是多亏你了

    Thank you, thank you so much.

    谢谢 哦

    Thank you. Oh.

    我目击了全过程

    I saw it all happen.

    没事 我是医生 你有急救包吗?

    It's OK, I'm a doctor. Have you got a first aid kit1?

    在厨房里 请进

    In the kitchen. Please.

    谢谢 谢谢

    Thank you. Thank you.

    你好 听说你受伤了 好遗憾

    Hello, sorry to hear you've been hurt.

    凯特似乎没问你名字?

    I don't think Kate caught your name?

    抱歉 我叫...

    I'm so sorry, I'm...

    假名字总是一受惊就忘光了

    It's always hard to remember an alias2 when you've had a fright.

    不是吗?

    Isn't it?

    没关系的

    Well, there now.

    我们都剥去伪装了...

    We're both defrocked...

    夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生

    ..Mr Sherlock Holmes.

    艾德勒小姐 对吧 看看这颧骨

    Miss Adler, I presume. Look at those cheekbones.

    扇上去都会划破我的手呢

    I could cut myself slapping that face.

    要我试试看吗?

    Would you like me to try?

    嗯 这些应该够了

    Right, this should do it.

    我错过什么了吧?

    I've missed something, haven't I?

    请落座吧 想用点茶的话 我可以叫女仆

    Please, sit down. Or if you'd like some tea, I can call the maid.

    我在王宫用过茶了

    I had some at the Palace.

    我知道 显然

    I know. Clearly.

    我也在王宫用过茶了 如果有人想知道的话

    I had a tea too, at the Palace. If anyone's interested.

    (衬衫两天没换)

    (电动剃须刀)

    (今晚有约会)

    (没给姐姐打电话)

    (新牙刷)

    (晚上和斯坦佛出去玩了)

    你知道化装术的最大弱点在哪吗

    Do you know the big problem with a disguise,

    福尔摩斯先生?

    Mr Holmes?

    不管多么努力 都只能描绘出一幅自画像

    However hard you try, it's always a self-portrait.

    你觉得我是个脸上流血的牧师?

    You think I'm a vicar with a bleeding face?

    不 我觉得你深受创伤 妄自尊大

    No, I think you're damaged, delusional3  崇尚某种强力 对你来说 那就是你自己

    and believe in a higher power. In your case, it's yourself.

    还有个人爱着你

    Hmm, and somebody loves you.

    要是让我揍你的脸

    If I had to punch that face,

    我也会避开鼻子和牙齿的

    I'd avoid your nose and teeth, too.

    哈哈 能请你穿点东西吗?

    Ha-ha! Could you put something on, please?

    呃 什么都行 餐巾?

    Er, anything at all. A napkin?

    怎么 你觉得暴露了吗?

    Why? Are you feeling exposed?

    我觉得约翰眼睛没地方看了

    I don't think John knows where to look.

    不 我想他完全知道该往哪看

    No, I think he knows exactly where.

    你呢 我就不好说了

    I'm not sure about you.

    如果我想看裸女

    If I was to look at naked women,

    我会借约翰的笔记本电脑的

    I'd borrow John's laptop.

    你本来就爱借我的电脑

    You do borrow my laptop.

    我那是充公

    I confiscate4 it.

    算了 换个好点的话题

    Never mind, we've got better things to talk about.

    现在告诉我 我需要知道...

    Now, tell me, I need to know -

    是怎么做到的?

    how was it done?

    什么?

    What?

    0/0
      上一篇:神探夏洛克第二季 第1集 07 多少照片? 下一篇:神探夏洛克第二季 第1集 09 脑浆迸裂的旅行者 他怎么死的?

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)