小狐外传 第80期:披萨
教程:小狐外传  浏览:525  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

     

    "For shame!" said Fox to Mr. Jones.

    “太惭愧了!”小狐对琼斯先生说,

    "That's no place for little kids! I quit!

    这不是小孩该玩的地方!我不干了!

    "Oh, pooh," said Mr. Jones. "They love it!"

    “切,”琼斯先生说,“孩子们喜欢!”

    PIZZA TIME

    披萨外送

    Fox saw his friend Dexter coming out of the pizza parlor.

    小狐看到他的朋友德克斯特走出一家披萨店。

    "You can't fire me," said Dexter. "I quit!"

    “不是解雇我,”德克斯特说,“是我不干了!”

    "Fine," said the boss.

    “好啊,”老板说。

    Maybe my next delivery boy won't eat up all the pizza!

    我的下个外送男孩可不会把外送的披萨全吃了!

    Dexter left in a huff.

    德克斯特气冲冲的走了。

    And Fox stepped inside the pizza parlor.

    小狐走进披萨店。

    "Do you have a job for me?" asked Fox.

    “这里招人吗?”小狐问。

    "Do you like pizza?" said the boss.

    “你喜欢吃披萨吗?”老板说。

    "I prefer hot dogs," said Fox.

    “我比较喜欢吃热狗。”小狐说。

    "Excellent," said the boss. "Are you fast on your feet?"

    “太棒了!”老板说,“那你腿脚快不快?”

     

    0/0
      上一篇:小狐外传 第79期:迷路 下一篇:小狐外传 第81期:露易丝

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)