我是说…
I actually had a relative come through here.
我有个亲人是从这里上岸的
Really? - Yeah.
真的? 没错
What?
干嘛?
What? - What was that thing?
什么? 那是干嘛?
No. You know, I was just thinking...
没什么 我只是在想…
you can't really know where you're going until you know where you've been.
要面对过去才能昂首未来
Ain't that right, Larry? - Amen, brother.
对吧,赖瑞? 没错,兄弟
That's kind of deep for a first date, don't you think?
初次约会讲这种话太深奥了吧?
What is that?
那是什么?
Oh, my God!
我的老天!
That's my great-great-grandfather. That's his signature.
那是我的曾曾祖父 那是他的签名
Jesus, it's right here!
老天,就在这里!
How did you know?
你怎么… 你怎么知道的?
Hitch did the search. I just found the page.
秦圣查到的,我只是找出记录
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I saw that going differently in my mind.
在我想像中不是这种反应
So my family never saw him again. Well, except for on the Wanted posters.
我的家人再也没见过他了 只在“通缉要犯”传单上看过
Look, I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
When I saw it on the computer, it said, "the Butcher of Cadiz."
我在网路上查到 “加地斯屠夫”
I thought it was a profession, not a headline.
我以为那是职业 不是头条新闻
It's just one of those horrible family legacies we've all tried to forget.
那是我们家族一直想忘却的丑闻
But thank you.
不过还是谢谢你
A train wreck. - No.
一场灾难,是啊 不是的
No, it was...
不,这真是…
Let me get you a cab.
我帮你叫车
Thanks.
谢了
Bye. - Bye-bye.
拜 拜拜
Taxi!
计程车!
1.profession
n. 职业,专业;声明,宣布,表白
His profession is diplomacy.
他是职业外交人员。
2.legacy
n. 遗赠,遗产
These books are his legacy to the college.
这些书籍是他给学院的遗赠。
剧情百科
圣泰终于带着莎拉来到他精心准备的惊喜面前了……他让莎拉看到了自己曾曾祖父的亲笔签名……但是结果却不是圣泰所预想到的……
考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper words
1.Will you wait while I see if we have them ______ ______?
我看看那些有没有存货,请您稍等一会儿好吗?
2.Do you think he is ______ ______ it?
你是否认为他太挑剔了?
本期答案见下期
上期答案:
1.You sense the negativity fall away.
你感觉到消极心态消失无踪。
2.I was in love with you by the moment I saw you.
第一次见你就喜欢你,被你吸引。