全民情敌 第26期:放手的艺术
教程:全民情敌  浏览:534  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Allegra, over here, please. - Miss Cole, this way.

    艾莉桂,看这里 珂儿小姐,看这边

    Hi, there. - This was a fantastic idea.

    你好 这主意真是太棒了

    Great. One more.

    老天,真对不起 没关系

    I suppose. Hey, where's Maggie?

    我也这么想,玛姬呢?

    Late as usual.

    习惯性迟到

    Tonight I want you to meditate on the image of an iceberg.

    今晚我要你想着冰山的样子

    Do you know why I want you to do that?

    知道这是为什么吗?

    Because I'm cool?

    因为我很酷?

    No. - I know, I'm not.

    不是 我知道,我不酷

    I'm saying that you are an iceberg...

    你就像一座冰山…

    in that over 90%% of your mass is below the surface.

    有九成的体积隐藏在水面下

    I know I'm heavy. I am.

    我知道我很胖

    I'm talking about who you are. It's a metaphor.

    我说的是你的人,这是比喻

    Accounting, business...

    帐务、工作…

    all of that is just a small part of a much deeper, richer Albert.

    那只是一小部份 真正的亚伯特是更有内涵的

    One more.

    再来一张

    It's gonna be loud in there...

    那里会很吵…

    so this is our opportunity to break the touch barrier...

    你可以很自然的突破…

    in a non-sleazy way.

    碰触障碍

    So get to where it's loudest. Ask her if she'd like a drink.

    到最吵的地方去,问她要喝什么

    Lean in, place your hand on the small of her back...

    靠上去,把手放在她腰后…

    and say it in her ear like a secret.

    像说秘密一样的对着她耳朵问

    Watch your hand placement. Too high says, "I just wanna be friends."

    手放太高代表:“我只想当朋友”

    Too low says, "I just wanna grab some ass."

    太低代表:“我只对你有性趣”

    Friends. Ass. Me.

    朋友、性、我

    1.meditate on

    沉思

    You have to talk to yourself; you must meditate onwhat you want to have.

    你必须不断反省;你必须沉思那些你想拥有的一切。

    2.barrier

    n. 障碍物,屏障;界线

    vt. 把…关入栅栏

    Some people experience shyness as a barrier to communication, but this can be broken downgradually.

    有些人觉得羞怯成为交际上的障碍,但这是可以逐渐克服的 。

    全民情敌 第26期:放手的艺术

    剧情百科

    在嘈杂的地方越有机会打破身体碰触的壁垒,亚伯特听得圣泰讲得头头是道,但是做起来又会怎么样呢?……

    考考你 Q&A

    Please fill in the blanks with the proper words

    1.It was a long ______ ______ the Great Wall to the beacon tower on the peak.

    还要沿着长城爬很长一段路,才能爬到顶峰的烽火台。

    2.There have been reports of poultry ______ ______ in her village.

    有报道称,病人所在的村庄有家禽死亡情况。

    本期答案见下期

    上期答案:

    1.A red shirt leader later called on supporters to pull back to the main protest sites.

    一位红衫军领导人呼吁支持者们撤回抗议地区。

    2.After three days of high fever, she began to pull round.

    发高烧三天之后,她开始好转。

    0/0
      上一篇:全民情敌 第25期:约会的开始 下一篇:全民情敌 第27期:一个合格的护花使者

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)