
1.the sea is too deep, you could not find an anchorage if you would; there can be no pause until you come into port.
海太深了,即便你想,你也找不到一个可以抛锚的地方;在到达自己的港口之前你不可能停下来。
2.If anybody would make me the greatest king that ever lived, with palaces, and gardens, and find dinners, and wines, and coaches, and beautiful clothes, and hundreds of servants, on condition that I would not read books, I would not be a king.
如果有人能使我做有史以来最伟大的国王,拥有宫殿、园林、佳肴、美酒、马车、华服和数百名仆从,却以不能读书为条件,我不会做这个国王。
3.I would rather be a poor man in a garret with plenty of books than a king who did not love books.
我宁愿做个穷人,住在小阁楼里却能博览群书,也不愿做不爱读书的国王。
4.If I could, I surely would.
如果可以,我绝对愿意!
5.Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get.
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一个是什么.
6.The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can’t have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
7.No pains, no gains.
一分耕耘,一分收获.
8.You must always have faith in who you are!
相信自己 坚持自己。
9.May there be enough clouds in your life to make a beautiful sunset.
愿你的生命中有足够的云翳,来造成一个美丽的黄昏。
10.The longest day has an end.
最难过的日子也有尽头。
11.Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要为结束了而哭泣,应该为过去了而微笑。
12.Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
13.so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。
14.To be, or not to be - that is the question.
活着还是死去,这是一个问题。
15.Fortune favors the bold.
好运眷顾勇者。
16.Only those who capture the moment are real.
把握当下才是真。
17.Life is too short for long-term grudges.
人生短暂,何必长期心怀怨念。
18.It's better to have fought and lost, than never to have fought at all.
战败总好过不战而降。
19.My personal failure has only strengthened my resolve to make things right.
我个人的失败只会坚定我匡正万事的决心。
20.Refrain from excess.
凡事不要过度。