时差N小时:健忘症 Amnesia
教程:时差N小时  浏览:352  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    When we remember something, the neurons in ourbrains communicate with each other in aparticular way.

    我们在记忆一些事情的时候,大脑里的神经元会以一种特殊的方式进行交流。

    The chemical and sometimes even structural changesthat occur create a pathway called a memory trace.

    这种化学物质的结构时而发生变化产生一种叫“记忆痕迹”的路径。

    Signals traveling along these traces are what allow usto remember things.

    信号通过这些路径传输,这样我们就可以记住事情了。

    When the chemical changes first occur, they create short term memory, or things we rememberfor only a brief time.

    化学物质最初发生变化时,就制造出短期记忆或是一些我们只能记很短时间的事情。

    But short-term memory can become long term memory if the memory trace is activatedenough so that it creates a long-term pathway in the brain.

    如果记忆痕迹足够活跃在大脑里制造出一条长期路径的话,短期记忆可以变成长期。

    This process is called consolidation.

    这个过程叫加强。

    When something interrupts the memory-storage process–like a hard knock to the head–newlyformed memories aren't stored for the long run and you can't remember things that justhappened.

    当记忆储存的过程被打断—就像头被狠狠的敲击。新形成的记忆就不会持续很久,所以就不能记住刚刚发生的事情。

    This is called anterogradeamnesia.

    这叫作顺行性遗忘症。

    Retrograde amnesia which is when you can't recall things from your long term memory either.

    逆行性遗忘症是不记得以前发生的事。

    Luckily, in many cases of amnesia memory eventually returns, although the incident thatcausedamnesia is often never recalled.

    幸运的是,在许多健忘症的案例中,大多数最终都会恢复记忆。虽然引起失忆的原因也通常不记得。

    0/0
      上一篇:时差N小时:寂寞会传染 下一篇:时差N小时:入侵非洲大陆的蜗牛

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)