英语听书《白鲸记》第429期
教程:英语听书《白鲸记》  浏览:326  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    LONG-ISLAND SAILOR

    长岛水手:
    Well, well, ye sulkies, there's plenty more of us. Hoe corn when you may, say I.
    哼,哼,你们这些愁眉苦脸的家伙,我们都尽够满意啦。收割得及时,我说。
    All legs go to harvest soon. Ah! here comes the music; now for it!
    大家都要去收割喽。呀,音乐响了;来吧。
    AZORE SAILOR (Ascending, and pitching the tambourine up the scuttle.)
    亚速尔群岛水手:(敲着小手鼓,走上小舱口)
    Here you are, Pip; and there's the windlass-bits; up you mount! Now, boys!
    比普,给你吧;这里还有一只小绞车,你们准备好呀!好,伙伴们!
    (The half of them dance to the tambourine; some go below; some sleep or lie among the coils of rigging. Oaths a-plenty.)
    (有一半人合着小手鼓跳了起来;有的下舱里去;有的在索具中间躺着,睡着。咒骂不停。)
    AZORE SAILOR (Dancing)
    亚速尔群岛水手:(在跳舞)
    Go it, Pip! Bang it, bell-boy! Rig it, dig it, stig it, quig it, bell-boy!
    用劲呀,比普!敲呀,钟僮!快呀,加油,别松劲,快呀,钟僮!
    Make fire-flies; break the jinglers!PIP
    敲得响亮些,别敲小铃铛啦!比普:
    Jinglers, you say?--there goes another, dropped off; I pound it so.
    你说小铃铛吗?又不见了一个喽,丢啦;我就这样乱敲啦。
    CHINA SAILOR
    中国水手:
    Rattle thy teeth, then, and pound away; make a pagoda of thyself.
    那么,就卡搭卡搭叩你的牙齿,连连叩下去!你自己搭一个宝塔吧。
    FRENCH SAILOR
    法国水手:
    Merry-mad! Hold up thy hoop, Pip, till I jump through it! Split jibs! tear yourselves! Tashtego ( Quietly smoking.)
    狂欢呀!举起你的铁箍来,比普,让我一跳就穿过它,三角帆扯裂啦!你们赶快跑吧!塔斯蒂哥:(悠闲地吸着烟)
    That's a white man; he calls that fun: humph! I save my sweat.
    那是个白种人:他竟要玩这种玩意儿;哼!我是不舍得出汗的。
    OLD MANX SAILOR
    人岛老水手:
    I wonder whether those jolly lads bethink them of what they are dancing over.
    这些个高高兴兴的小伙子,我真不知道他们可想到是在什么上面跳。
    I'll dance over your grave, I will-that's the bitterest threat of your night-women, that beat head-winds round corners.
    我可要在你的坟上跳,我要...那是你们的情妇最凶狠的威胁,那是拐角儿的顶头风。
    O Christ! to think of the green navies and the green-skulled crews!
    基督呀!想一想这些乳臭未干又无经验的水手!
    Well, well; belike the whole world's a ball, as you scholars have it; and so it's right to make one ballroom of it.
    唔,唔;也许整个世界就是一个球儿,象你们这些学者所说的;因此就该把它当作个舞厅。
    Dance on, lads, you're young; I was once.
    跳吧,小伙子们,你们都是年纪轻轻的;我已经是过来人喽。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:英语听书《白鲸记》第428期 下一篇:英语听书《白鲸记》第430期

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)