美国商业大亨传奇 第42期:喋血工厂(17)
教程:美国商业大亨传奇  浏览:507  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    I heard there was an accident.

    我听说发生过一起事故

    Well, you're right.There has been an accident.

    你说得没错 原来确实发生过事故

    I can't get my carriage across this road.

    我的马车过不了这条路

    Your carriage is too wide for the road, sir.

    您的马车太宽了 先生

    Now that is where you and I are going to differ.

    这就是你和我不同的地方

    My carriage is just fine.It's the road that's the problem.

    我的马车没问题 问题出在路上

    To widen the road we'd have to lower the dam, sir.

    要加宽道路 我们就需要降低大坝 先生

    Well, there now.That wasn't too hard to sort out, was it?

    那就去干吧 这并不难办 不是吗

    By lowering the dam, Frick weakens it.

    降低大坝后 其作用也随之减弱

    Henry shows me the ledgers. And it was not the number I was expecting; it was a little bithigher than I was expecting.

    亨利给我看了账目 数字比我想要的还高

    And the only question remaining is how much money we'll make next year.

    现在唯一的问题是我们明年会赚多少钱

    I'm a bit dry over here, Henry.

    我有点渴了 亨利

    Frick is content with his club,his image, and his wealth.

    弗里克很满意他的俱乐部 他的地位 以及他的财富

    But everything is about to change.

    但一切都将发生改变

    本篇内容翻译来自可可英语网。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:美国商业大亨传奇 第41期:喋血工厂(16) 下一篇:美国商业大亨传奇 第43期:喋血工厂(18)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)