听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第3季第214期:以斯拉的弟弟
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:376  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Hi. Hi. 你好 你好

    I, uh, I didn't know anyone would be here. 我以为这儿没人

    Is Ezra back?  No, he's not. 以斯拉回来了吗  还没回来

    I was just checking on his place. 我只是来这儿看看

    Oh. Come in. Thanks. 请进 谢谢

    Ezra said I could use the place if he was away. 以斯拉说如果他不在的话我可以借住一下

    You knew that he was gone. 你知道他走了

    He called me on his way to Delaware. 他去特拉华的路上打电话给我了

    He was a little vague about 他对于如何发现

    how he found out about Maggie and Malcolm. 麦琪和马尔科姆的事情含糊其辞

    It wasn't vague, it was messy. 不是含糊其辞  那是一团乱麻

    But the point is, he found out. 但是重点是  他发现了

    I should have taken the hit. No. It-- 都是我的错  不  只是

    Look, he knows, he went there, 他知道了  他去了那儿

    and now he's talking to her. 然后再和她谈谈

    So, do we have a problem, me staying here for a couple of nights? 那我在这儿住几晚可以吗

    What? No. 什么  没问题

    Don't you have classes, though? 你不用去上课吗

    No. They're, uh, fumigating the dorms. 不用  学校在给宿舍消毒

    First time since the Clinton administration. 克林顿执政之后的第一次

    stay. I mean, Ezra invited you. 住吧 我是指  是以斯拉邀请你住的

    That way I don't have to worry about the plants. 那我就不用担心没人浇花啦

    Okay. Thanks. 好的  谢谢

    Okay. Well, I will get out of your way. 那我就不打扰你了


    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第3季第213期:破裂的亲戚关系 下一篇:听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第3季第215期:跟踪托比

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)