听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第3季第290期:自尊让人难堪
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:325  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    I didn't send her to ask for any favors. 我没有让她帮我找关系

    No, I know that. 我知道

    I-I didn't swear her to secrecy about what's going on, 我没让她发誓说什么都不讲

    but I never told her to ask for help. 但我从没让她来帮我

    I don't want you or Ella to think that I would do that. 我不希望您跟埃拉认为我是这样的人

    W-we know that you didn't. 我们知道你不是

    And I'm sorry she put you in that position. 很抱歉她让你为难了

    Oh, don't be angry at Aria. She wanted to help. 不要责怪艾瑞亚  她只是想帮忙

    Oh, no, I-I'm not angry with her, I couldn't be. 不  我没生她的气  我不会的

    There are just things about this situation 只是我没能够向她

    that I haven't been able to explain to her. 解释这件事情

    Well. Pride is a tricky thing. 自尊是很难对付

    Why did you come here today? 您今天来有何贵干呢

    I talked to the dean. 我和院长谈过了

    I wanted to see if there was room 想问问公寓里有没有房间

    in the department for you. 能够给你

    And, uh, I'm afraid that there isn't. 但是  抱歉没有

    But I still want to help you, if I can. 如果可以  我仍想帮助你

    Because? 为什么

    Could just be habit. 习惯而已

    I have reached a point in my life 我的人生已经到达了一个阶段

    where I spend a great deal of time 我愿意花时间

    trying to make some kind of amends 去补偿

    to someone for...something. 一些人...一些事

    There's no shortage of bad judgment in this world. 世界上有不少错误的判断


    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第3季第289期:艾莉森的死亡日记 下一篇:听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第3季第291期:托比的妈妈是个病人

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)