What is it? What's what? 怎么了 什么怎么了
You're looking at me like 你看我的眼神
you thought I might steal your chicken satay. 就像我偷吃了你的鸡肉沙爹
Oh. No, I just... 没 我只是
I just think you were gypped. 我就是觉得你被骗了
How's that? 为什么
Well, you went to New York, 你去了纽约
and all you got to see was the inside of a stupid hotel. 而你却待在酒店哪都没去
Come on. That was a business seminar, 拜托 这是商务研讨会
not a pleasure trip. 又不是观光游
So you didn't get to do anything. 这么说你也没干什么
You didn't go shopping or... 你没去购物或者
go to a restaurant? 没去餐厅吃饭
Do you want my itinerary, Hanna? 你要看我的行程表吗 汉娜
It was conferences and meetings the whole time. 从头到尾都是开会
And then they marched us off 然后他们在周五晚上
to a musical on Friday night as a reward. 带我们去看了音乐剧算是奖励
What show? 哪部剧
"Anything Goes." 万事成空