听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第4季第61集:汉娜的信息
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:373  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    You know, I've been thinking a lot 我好好想了想

    about all the money you found in Wilden's safe deposit box. 你在威尔顿的银行保险箱里找到的钱

    I mean, there must have been, like, thousands in there. 里面肯定有上千块吧

    Hmm. Must have been. 肯定有了

    And the other stuff too. 还有别的东西

    You know, the gun and... the passports. 枪和多本护照

    I mean, normal people really don't 普通人不会在保险箱里

    keep that stuff in a safe deposit box, do they? 放那些东西  对吧

    You'd be surprised what normpeople do. 普通人做的事会让你惊讶的

    I don't know, it just makes me think that maybe he was crooked 我不知道  只是我觉得他可能不太正直

    or...in the Russian mob or something. 或者  加入了俄罗斯帮派什么的

    Is there a lot of Russian mob activity here in Rosewood? 玫瑰镇有很多俄罗斯帮派的活动吗

    No, I just, um, 没有  我只是

    I don't think it's something an honest person would do. 觉得正直的人不会做这样的事

    But I guess you figure all 但我估计你在办案时

    that stuff out when you work on your case, right? 已经理清这些问题了  是吧

    Mostly it's talking to people. 大多数时候在与人交谈

    You know, the other day 前几天  我看见

    I saw your partner talking to Melissa Hastings. 你的搭档在跟梅丽莎·海斯汀谈话

    Yes, he did talk to her. 是的  他跟她谈过

    Yeah. She knew Wilden. 对  她认识威尔登

    They went to high school together. 他们是高中同学

    They were pretty close. 挺亲密的


    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第4季第6集:艾米莉肌肉损伤 下一篇:听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第4季第62集:对手是镇上的傻瓜

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)