听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第4季第7集 第7期:问题少年
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:279  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Miss Montgomery. 蒙哥马利小姐

    I was just coming to find you. 我正要去找你

    We have an issue.  We do? 有点事  是吗

    Your brother Mike. 是你弟弟迈克

    I just got a call from the police department. 警方刚给我打电话

    A student's car was vandalized, 一位学生的车被人肆意毁坏

    and it's possible your brother was involved. 你弟弟可能涉案

    Do you know anything about that? 你知道什么情况吗

    No. I mean, I-- 不  我是说

    I was at the brew when it happened,  事情发生时我在咖啡店

    but I-I didn't see anything. 但我什么都没看见

    And your brother was-- -I invited him to come to the show. 你弟弟  -我邀请他一起去看节目

    But he--he said that he wanted to video-chat with my mom, 但他说  想和妈妈视频聊天

    so he stayed home. 所以他留在家里了

    And Connor's car was at the brew when it happened, so-- 事情发生时康纳的车在咖啡店  所以

    Is that all?  Not quite. 可以了吗  没那么简单

    His medication-- is your brother still taking it? 他的药  你弟弟还在服用吗

    Yes, of course. What does that have to do-- 当然了  但这有什么关系

    There were some problems last year, Aria. 去年发生了一些问题  艾瑞亚

    I know that you're aware 我也知道你意识到了

    of the ways in which your brother acted out. 你弟弟的一些不妥的行为

    A fist fight, some theft-- 打架  偷窃

    I'm just trying to get a look at the overall picture here. 我只是想全面的了解情况

    Mr. Hackett, Mike's fine. 哈克特先生  迈克很好

    Thank you, Miss Montgomery. You're excused. 谢谢  蒙哥马利小姐  你可以走了


    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第4季第7集 第6期:打量杀人犯女儿的眼神 下一篇:听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第4季第7集 第8期:因爱而生的谣言

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)