Hi. 嗨
Have you heard from him? 你听到他的消息了吗
No. 没有
Where does the team usually hang after the game? 队员们比赛后一般在哪儿打发时间
I don't know. I just know that 不知道 我只知道
they played Richland. 他们是和里奇兰队打比赛
Uh, was he at a house party? 他是去别人家参加派对了吗
Well, it kind of sounded like 听起来有点像
he was at a bowling alley, just not as loud. 他在保龄球馆 只是没那么吵
There were all these crashes and pings and -- 有碰撞和砰砰声 还有
an arcade. 是游戏厅
I know a place near there. 我知道那附近有个地方
Uh, you know, I don't remember the street. 但我不记得街道了
Okay, um... 好的
Should we just get in your car and drive there? 不然直接坐你的车去那里吧
Yeah, let's do it. 行 走吧
Hold on, it's him. 等等 是他打来的
Mike, hey. Where are you? 迈克 你在哪里
Your friend said that you were unconscious. 你的朋友说你休克了
Undressed? 没穿衣服
No, not undressed. Unconscious. 不 不是没穿衣服 是休克
He was just messing with you. 他跟你开玩笑呢
Are you okay? 你还好吗
Yes, I'm fine. 废话 我没事
I might just stay at Billy's tonight. 我今晚可能在比利酒吧过夜
You're not coming home at all? 你不打算回家了吗
It's three blocks away, okay? I'll see you in the morning. 就三个街区好吗 明早见