Busy? 在忙吗
I should be. 应该在忙的
What is that? 这是什么
Well, I did what you suggested 我听取了你的建议
and I reached out to my supervisor in Haiti. 联系了海地的指导员
She wrote this. 她给我写了这个
Are you growing a beard? 你是在留胡子吗
What? 什么
This is glowing. 写得很好啊
What's the problem. 有什么问题
Is it too glowing? 会不会太好了
I mean does it sound like my mother wrote it? 会不会感觉像我妈妈写的
Emily, there are people with real problems in the world, 艾米丽 这世上有很多人是真的有麻烦
and getting a glowing college recommendation 拿到一份出彩的大学推荐信
isn't one of them. 可不是其中之一
Sorry I bothered you. 抱歉打扰
Emily-- 艾米丽
I have a lot on my mind right now. 我现在心里很烦
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped at you. 抱歉 我不该对你厉声说话
Is this about Aria? 是因为艾瑞亚吗
Sorry, I shouldn't have asked you that. 抱歉 我不该问的
Maggie is moving across the country 麦琪要搬到西雅图去
and taking Malcolm with her. 还要带着马尔科姆一起
W--how can she just do that? 她怎么能这么做
I mean, you're Malcolm's father. 你是马尔科姆的爸爸
I'd like to be the first to tell Aria, 我想由我第一个告诉艾瑞亚
so I'd really appreciate if you wouldn't say anything. 希望你什么都不要跟她说