Somebody might say that we were the big mistake. 有人可能会说我们就是最大的错误
I don't buy that. 我不相信
I'm seeing someone. 我在跟其他人交往了
I know. 我知道
Mr. Hackett watches me like a prison guard. 哈克特先生像监视犯人一样监视着我
I've noticed. 我注意到了
And...I swear I would strangle Maggie 我发誓如果我有机会
if I ever got the chance. 我会掐死麦琪
It's--it's not just that things have changed. 不只是变化那么简单
They're all just inside out, and I... 一切都乱了套 我...
I wake up and I have to lie there for a couple minutes just-- 每天醒来 我都得躺上一会儿 只为...
just trying to remember what's real. 只为记清楚什么是真实的
We could have this place. 我们可以到这里
That's real. 这里是真实的
For how long? 可以持续多久
I don't know. 我不知道
It could be our secret. 这是我们的秘密