听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第4季第16集 第6期:证据不足无法翻案
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:259  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    I still want to. But after looking into it, 我还这么想  但仔细看了这案子

    I just don't think there's enough evidence 我认为证据不足

    to substantiate a lawsuit. 无法起诉他们

    We know Wilden altered the file. 我们知道威尔登修改了文件

    Yes, but he's dead. 是的  但他已经死了

    There's nobody else willing to testify against Radley. 没人愿意指证拉德里了

    Look, Toby, I know this isn't what you wanted to hear, 托比  我知道你不想听到这种消息

    but at least you finally 但至少你终于

    know the truth about what happened to your mom. 知道你妈妈到底出了什么事

    I spoke with your father. 我跟你父亲谈过了

    He's open to signing the agreement. 他愿意签协议

    But in order to move forward, you need to sign, too. 但为了结束此事  你也得签

    I know it's not going to bring your mother back 我知道这无法让你母亲死而复生

    or change the past, 或改变过去

    but it can help your future. 但这笔钱对你将来会有帮助


    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第4季第16集 第5期:差点被人害了 下一篇:听美剧学英语 - 美少女的谎言 第4季第16集 第7期:有点儿迷信

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)