《美少女的谎言》第4季第22集 第25期:斯宾塞失忆
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:314  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    CeCe told Ezra that both she and Mrs. DiLaurentis

    茜茜跟以斯拉说她跟迪劳伦提斯夫人

    saw me pick up a shovel and go after Ali.

    都看到我拿起铁锹去追艾莉了

    But Alison is still alive.

    但是艾莉森还活着啊

    We argued that night, okay.

    那晚我们确实起了争执

    And we'd all been drinking

    我们当时都喝酒了

    but I was also on amphetamines.

    而且我还服用了安非他明

    I don't remember anything

    我对当时的事没有印象

    and lately I've been seeing things.

    而且最近我一直看到一些东西

    I don't know if it's just me coming off of the drugs

    我不知道这是停药对我造成的影响

    or if it is a guilty conscience.

    还是因为我问心有愧

    But if two people saw me--

    但是如果有两个人看到我...

    Why believe anything CeCe says?

    为什么要相信茜茜的话

    Because it wasn't just CeCe.

    因为不只是茜茜这么说

    Ezra put it in his book, okay.

    以斯拉也把这个写进他的书里了

    He thinks that one of us tried to kill her

    他觉得我们有人想杀艾莉

    and that person is probably me.

    那个人可能就是我

    The only person that knows what really happened is Alison.

    唯一知道真相的人只有艾莉森

    Yeah, and she's not here to help us, is she?

    对 但是她人不在 没法帮我们

    I can't talk about this anymore.

    我不想再说这事了

    I'm gonna get a snack.

    去吃点零食放松一下

    Somebody want anything?

    你们还有谁想吃什么吗

    Yeah, sure.

    好吧

    I'm not hungry.

    我不饿

    I'll come with you.

    我跟你一起去吧

    Hey, Em, can I ask you something?

    艾米 问你点事

    We don't have any cheesy puffs.

    我们家没有起司泡芙

    My mom says the orange powder has chemicals in it

    我妈妈说那种橙色粉末里面有很多化学物质

    that make you break out.

    人的身体无法分解

    No, it's-- look, it's important

    不是这个 有件事很重要

    and I need you to tell me the truth.

    我需要你跟我说实话

    0/0
      上一篇:《美少女的谎言》第4季第22集 第24期:A可能是艾莉森妈妈 下一篇:《美少女的谎言》第4季第22集 第26期:父母的爱

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)