美剧《美少女的谎言》第五季2集第15期:社会研究
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:358  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

      Really? Well! Maybe when you go to Philly you can tell her

      是吗 你去费城时可以告诉她

      there is more than a dog waiting for her back home.

      家里不止有一只狗在等她

      I can't do anymore.

      我吃不下了

      Are you gonna to go for it?

      你不吃了吗

      - No, go ahead. - You wanted it.

      -不了 你吃吧 -是你想要的

      - Hello, Aria. - Hey, where have you been?

      -你好 艾瑞亚 -你去哪了

      Dad told me to order dinner.

      是爸爸让我叫了外卖

      - There is a veggie... - I'm not hungry.

      -这是蔬菜的 -我不饿

      Were you walking around in the dark all by yourself?

      这么晚你自己走回来的吗

      - Excuse me? - Given what happened to Alison

      -怎么啦 -艾莉森的事发生以后

      I can't believe you would walk to the curb

      真不敢相信没有警察的护送

      without a police escort.

      你居然敢一个人在街上走

      Hey, I borrowed this... again.

      我又借了这个

      What do you mean you borrowed it?

      什么叫借了它

      As in, I didn't take it and keep it.

      就是我没有私自留下它

      Why would you borrow it at all?

      你为什么要借它

      'Cause I needed to put some music together

      因为我要做一项社会研究的课题

      for a social studies project.

      需要把一些曲子合在一起

      It was that...

      那些…

      That violin music. Was that coming from your room

      那些小提琴曲 昨晚是从你房间

      - last night? - I guess...

      -传出来的吗 -我想是吧

      Sorry. I will grab my jacket and take you home.

      抱歉 我去拿外套送你回家

      You can drop me at the library.

      把我送到图书馆就行了

      I still have some research to do.

      我还有一些东西要找

      - Mona? - Yeah?

      -梦娜 -怎么啦

      You doing your research in the library or in this house?

      你是去图书馆找东西还是在我家找

      Your brother invited me to dinner.

      是你弟弟邀请我来吃晚饭

    0/0
      上一篇:美剧《美少女的谎言》第五季2集第14集:永不回来 下一篇:美剧《美少女的谎言》第五季2集第16期:冥想中心

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)