美剧《美少女的谎言》第五季3集第2期:好奇之徒
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:386  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
      The four of you have had a very stressful week.

      你们四个这周过得很不轻松

      I want you to know how legitimately relieved

      我想让你们知道 看到你们没事

      we all are that you're safe

      我们所有人都松了口气

      and what it means to have you back

      还有你们能重新回到玫瑰镇高中

      in the halls of Rosewood High School.

      对我们来说很重要

      We're happy to be back.

      我们很高兴回来

      But I would be disingenuous to say

      但说实话

      that things will be as they were before,

      一切事务可能不会跟从前一样

      at least in the short term.

      至少在短期内是这样

      I think we understand that.

      我们能理解

      As I told your parents,

      正如我跟你们父母说的

      the school will protect you

      学校会保护你们

      from the press and the curious.

      不受媒体和好奇之徒的打扰

      We appreciate that, Mr. Hackett.

      非常感谢 哈克特先生

      But there are limits to what we can do

      但在这种不同寻常的情况下

      under these unusual circumstances.

      我们能做的很有限

      I need to know that you will do your part

      我得知道你们会尽自己本分

      to keep the disruptions to a minimum.

      把干扰降到最低

      You won't even know that we're here.

      你根本不知道我们来过这里

      God, Hackett wishes we transferred

      天呐 哈克特希望我们转到

      to a high school in Borneo.

      博尼奥的高中去

      Maybe coming back wasn't such a good idea.

      也许回学校不是个很好的主意

      We have to at least act like things are normal.

      我们至少得表现出一切正常

      This is your idea of normal?

      你觉得这样就是正常了吗

    0/0
      上一篇:美剧《美少女的谎言》第五季3集第1期:不想见到警察 下一篇:美剧《美少女的谎言》第五季3集第3期:守口如瓶

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)