美剧《美少女的谎言》第五季4集第13期:趁热打铁
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:402  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    You dropped your phone.

    你的手机掉了

    Thank you.

    谢谢

    God, this punch is so tasty.

    天哪 这杯潘趣酒真好喝

    It's best consumed rapidly and repeatedly.

    最好趁热打铁

    - Cheers. - Cheers.

    -干杯 -干杯

    So, Lucas,

    卢卡斯

    where is your girlfriend?

    你的女朋友呢

    I...don't see her right now.

    我现在没和她在一起

    Are you sure that she's even real?

    你确定真有其人吗

    Oh, she's real, all right.

    真有其人

    Lucas, you're doing it with her!

    卢卡斯 你要和她亲热了

    Hanna. Shh!

    汉娜 小点声

    Okay, now that is consumed best rapidly and repeatedly.

    这才叫趁热打铁

    Whoa, you okay?

    你还好吧

    Hey, cowboy, where have you been?

    小牛仔 你去哪了

    I've been looking for you all night.

    我一晚上都在找你

    You're the one that's been on your phone all night, Hanna.

    汉娜 是你一晚上都在打电话

    Lset me rub that bald head of yours.

    让我揉揉你那光秃秃的脑袋

    Okay, come on.

    好了 走吧

    I think you've had enough.

    你喝够了

    Actually, you don't know what I think.

    其实你不知道我想什么

    You don't even know the half of it.

    一点都不知道

    Come on, come on.

    过来 来

    Oh, there we go.

    好的

    0/0
      上一篇:美剧《美少女的谎言》第五季4集第12期:单方面的感情 下一篇:美剧《美少女的谎言》第五季4集第14期:恶劣事故

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)