学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/5集/11:没人在意的坏消息
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:338  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    I thought about blowing it off..

    我想过不去

    but there are only so many family dinners you can skip.

    但有家庭聚餐的机会不多

    So I went.

    所以我去了

    And the questions started.

    但问题来了

    I told everyone I lost my job

    我告诉大家我下岗了

    and I was actively looking for another.

    我很积极地找工作

    I came so close to raiding my sister's medicine chest.

    我差点就洗劫了我妹妹的药柜

    Then I realized..

    然后我意识到...

    I'd already delivered the bad news.

    我已经告诉了他们坏消息

    Nobody blinked.

    没人在意

    Putting it out there right away..

    马上告诉别人...

    it helped.

    很有用

    Uh, I'm Dean and I'm an addict.

    我是迪恩 是个瘾君子

    Hi, Dean.

    你好 迪恩

    I just got back from a family event myself.

    我刚参加完我们家的活动

    My older brother's wedding.

    我哥的婚礼

    I have a lot of the same issues that Sheldon has.

    我和谢尔顿有着许多类似的问题

    Some old grudges and some new ones.

    一些积怨 一些新仇

    I could feel everybody wondering if I was high.

    我感觉得到大家在想我是不是嗨了

    Expecting me to be the same person

    大家觉得我和以前一样

    that showed up to anything without a buzz on.

    在哪里都表现得像嗨过似的

    Excuse me.

    抱歉

    The refreshments are for after the meeting.

    点心是供谈话结束后享用的

    看美剧学英语

    0/0
      上一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/5集/10:初次见面 下一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/5集/12:被人跟踪

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)