学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/6集/2:感人的演讲
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:250  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    I'm just really not that into it.

    我实在没兴趣

    Why you so sure?

    你为什么这么肯定

    Well, why else would he ask me to be valedictorian?

    不然他为什么叫我做毕业生演讲代表

    I mean, I have incompletes in every subject except for lunch.

    除了午餐 我所有的科目都没完成

    And everybody expects me to stand up

    每个人都希望我站出来

    and give some really moving speech about being a survivor.

    作为绑架幸存者 来发表真心感人的演讲

    And I'm not ready to talk about it as if it's over.

    我还没做好准备 把这事就当这么结束了

    When it's not... over.

    尤其这件事并没结束

    So don't do it.

    那就别做

    What? - Just say no.

    什么 -直接说不去

    Uh, considering everything you've been through

    想想你所经历的一切

    I think walking across that stage and accepting a diploma

    我想走上台 接过毕业证

    is a pretty impressive accomplishment.

    已经是个相当令人印象深刻的成就了

    Did your Mom recruit another relative?

    你妈又招揽了一个亲属吗

    No, that's Hanna. I really have to go.

    不 是汉娜 我真的得走了

    Uh, but I'll see you at the meeting later?

    但是我们晚点劝诫会那见吗

    You bet.

    没错

    Okay.

    好的

    Thank you... for those. - I'll see you soon.

    谢谢你给我这些 -一会见

    看美剧学英语

    0/0
      上一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/6集/1:抢蛋糕 下一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/6集/10:疯狂的想法

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程