学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/8集/5:敞开心扉
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:419  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    That would help.

    应该会有帮助

    Maybe you should talk to Tanner?

    也许你该找坦纳谈

    Uh, there's been cops posted outside the house for weeks.

    外面通告有警察巡逻好几周了

    Maybe if a car followed us down there.

    要是有警车跟着我们过去也许能行

    That is an excellent idea you just gave me.

    你刚帮我想到一个绝妙的办法

    Who? Me?

    谁 我吗

    No, I just sell books and coffee.

    我只是卖卖书和咖啡

    You can fix it with your friends, Ali.

    你能和你朋友们说明白 艾莉

    They just need help understanding.

    她们只是需要理解

    They don't get it. And my dad.

    她们不懂 还有我爸

    I thought I was doing the right thing calling the police.

    我觉得我应该报警

    Charles threatened him.

    查尔斯威胁他

    And now he's treating me like I'm the threat.

    现在他却把我当威胁

    I've seen him when he's upset.

    我见过你爸不爽的样子

    I don't like the sound of that.

    我不喜欢那种语气

    No.

    不是

    He's just shutting me out.

    他故意疏远我

    Ever since that night at the arcade

    游乐场那晚

    the only person he's opening up to about Charles is Tanner.

    他唯一愿意敞开心扉谈查尔斯的人就是坦纳

    She needs to know who she's dealing with.

    她得清楚自己要对付什么人

    Don't I deserve to know that too?

    难道我就不该知道吗

    It must be hard..

    这肯定很不容易

    ...knowing the person responsible for all of this

    知道要为这一切负责的人

    is your brother.

    竟是自己的哥哥

    看美剧学英语

    0/0
      上一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/8集/4:私人保镖 下一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/8集/6:治愈能力

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)