学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/8集/14:收回礼物
教程:美少女的谎言  浏览:285  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Uh, it's nice that he's concerned.

    他关心我 这点很好

    I just, I'd rather go with someone

    我只是希望

    who didn't wanna interview me.

    和不会盘问我的人一起去

    I'll be fine. I'll go unescorted.

    我没事 我一个人去

    Not 1912.

    又不是1912年

    So you received a $30,000 scholarship check

    你拿到了三万美元的奖学金

    deposited it into your college fund

    存进了自己的大学基金里

    and then changed your mind?

    然后又改主意了

    - Hanna just feels like-- - Hanna?

    -汉娜只是觉得 -汉娜

    Why aren't you telling me how you feel?

    为什么不告诉我你的感受

    My mom applied for these scholarships.

    我妈妈申请了这笔奖学金

    She didn't know that I had a few other options.

    她不知道我还有别的选择

    Multiple scholarship offers? That certainly is impressive.

    你还拿到了别的奖学金 挺厉害的嘛

    And you're confident these other options

    你确定这些其他的选择

    will fully fund your college tuition?

    能付清你的大学学费吗

    Totally.

    确定

    Um, are you able to give it to someone else?

    你能把它给别的人吗

    We aren't in the business of taking back gifts.

    我们没有收回礼物的习惯

    It kinda undermines the concept of charity, don't you think?

    那违背了慈善的原则 不是吗

    We could help you find another candidate.

    我们可以帮你找别的奖学金申请人

    I'm sure we know someone. What is the criteria again?

    我们肯定能找到别的人 能再说一次条件吗

    We'll most likely return the amount to our scholarship fund

    我们很可能会把钱收回到奖学金基金

    until the next round of applications come in.

    直到下一轮申请名单送过来

    So you give away multiple scholarships?

    你们提供不同的奖学金

    看美剧学英语

    0/0
      上一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/8集/13:难忘的时光 下一篇:学英语美剧:《美少女的谎言》六季/8集/15:私人关系

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)